The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Eurovision song contest!

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
yeah of course that was what i was gonna do…
[/quote]

Yeah, obviously! :wink:

Woo, I’m online finally, took me ages to connect my computer back up. Loved the Eurovision, it was fab. I am quite glad Finland won but I did love Ireland.

Actually I loved the german song pretty much. Straight country-feel and a real band. But somehow I also liked Finland. Awesome Exploitation-Rock. Go Lordi!

[quote=“MissMia”]
Woo, I’m online finally, took me ages to connect my computer back up. Loved the Eurovision, it was fab. I am quite glad Finland won but I did love Ireland.
[/quote]
Ireland!!!?!?!!? aaaahhhhh, UK was 10 times better. I gave them one of my 10 points ;D hahaha ;D

UK sucked, badly. The song was irritating and went on far too long. Ireland was better, Brian Kennedy can actually sing and doesn’t need to shout down a microphone about how tough it was growing up in middle class England.

I didnt like the Irish song, it was boring i think :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“MissMia”]
UK sucked, badly. The song was irritating and went on far too long. Ireland was better, Brian Kennedy can actually sing and doesn’t need to shout down a microphone about how tough it was growing up in middle class England.
[/quote]
hahahah, you wanna agree to disagree before I got far too far with this? :wink:

Lithuania kicked some serious asses out there tho. Goddamn 8) Fuck Greece, they cant recognize a good song :stuck_out_tongue:

I hated Latvia’s song, it was a bit disturbing actually.

[quote](phone - conversation)

Hello is it god?

What’s up dog?

It’s your favourite person in the world Silvia Night

I’m saving the world

See you…bye[/quote]

Hehe, that’s gotta be some of the funniest shit I have heard in a long time.

[quote]hahahah, you wanna agree to disagree before I got far too far with this?[/quote]

That sounds like a plan.

Latvia?

Oh yeah, MissMia, if you want any song from the eurovision, just tell me. I’ve got all of them :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Oh yeah, MissMia, if you want any song from the eurovision, just tell me. I’ve got all of them [/quote]

Hehe, cool :slight_smile:

It’s interesting to see how this years results will affect on Eurovision in the future. So far everybody thought you can only win with pop or ballads…

I kinda liked the UK. Even though I think they should’ve imported some real school girls from japan :smiley:

Even if the UK had the best song on the night they would never win, the voting is far too political.

When do you think they’ll start selling the tickets for next year? :stuck_out_tongue: Have to get a couple of em in good time, haha ;D

Louise, d’you have the Finnish song? and are you willing to share? :-*

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
When do you think they’ll start selling the tickets for next year? :stuck_out_tongue: Have to get a couple of em in good time, haha ;D
[/quote]

haha! You crazy little girl! Lordi is performing at the Hultsfred festival this year btw.

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
Louise, d’you have the Finnish song? and are you willing to share? :-
[/quote]
Anything for you :-
:wink:

Lordi: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a … CE09ECB6BD”>http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=09C94ACE09ECB6BD</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“Luxie”]
haha! You crazy little girl! Lordi is performing at the Hultsfred festival this year btw.
[/quote]
Crazy? :o :o No way. I am so going. The boat is so fun ;D

Hahaha! You have to buy me some Hello Kitty pocky over there then, Strawbery flavour :stuck_out_tongue: Thanx ;D

Hahaha, you’re gonna come too!! and Tim!! dont pussy out on us now :wink:

I wonder how the fuck i’m gonna get tickets…

Im not going, i told you! Tim is going, but i aint. I have the tv, that will be just fine for me! :stuck_out_tongue:

You will get tickets somehow, trust me :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhh, how can you do this to me :’( :’( You know I need someone over 18 to get me there

hahahaha

I think I’m gonna suggest this as a class-trip. Damn, that would be sooo fun ;D