Eurovision song contest!

But back to important issues:

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … leck%20axe”>Ben Affleck Clicker Spot - One Click for One Flirt - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Sweet Jesus, that girl who appears 6 seconds into the ad is so goddamn cute!

Oh wait, this was supposed to be JUST about the Eurovisions.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
Hahahaa!! You are just toooo nice!! :smiley:
[/quote]

No, im not![quote=“Jack Wolfgang”]

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … leck%20axe”>Ben Affleck Clicker Spot - One Click for One Flirt - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

[/quote]

hahaha, ok! :smiley:

[quote=“Jack Wolfgang”]
Oh wait, this was supposed to be JUST about the Eurovisions.
[/quote]

Hehehe, yeah, but we have the snyggingar topic also :wink: ;D

[quote=“Jack Wolfgang”]

[/quote]

How come you’re watching Ben Affleck commercials :o It’s okay to watch Aya commercial but Ben…

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
How come you’re watching Ben Affleck commercials :o It’s okay to watch Aya commercial but Ben…
[/quote]

Haven’t you seen it before? I don’t even watch television that much but I must see that commercial every day at least once.

I have seen that on tv :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
[/quote]

Affleck you the bomb in phantoms yoooooooooooo!!!

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
Affleck you the bomb in phantoms yoooooooooooo!!!
[/quote]

Looks like somebody shit in their cereal, BONG!

[quote=“Jack Wolfgang”]
Haven’t you seen it before? I don’t even watch television that much but I must see that commercial every day at least once.
[/quote]

No I haven’t. I ain’t got time for Affleck. I only watch Japanese Arnold Schwarzenegger commecials (aside Aya, that is)

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
No I haven’t. I ain’t got time for Affleck. I only watch Japanese Arnold Schwarzenegger commecials (aside Aya, that is)
[/quote]

Some of the most random commercials ever! Especially the one where Arnold is a genie in a bottle and there’s coins raining and the guy just laughs like a maniac. 8)

[quote=“Jack Wolfgang”]
Looks like somebody shit in their cereal, BONG!
[/quote]

what the fuck is the internet? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
And the winners are:

[/quote]

haha what did i tell you!!

that’s what the world thinks of Europe right now, a couple of Fins in monster suits roaring away, bunch of savages on this continent :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
I AM IN FINLAND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Fuck, it takes me 5 hours to get to Helsinki by train :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Hahhahah, that was just a fast and crazy thought. No, not really…

I’M GOING TO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINLAND

(you better speak swedish, crrrrrazy :wink:)

and wait a sec… I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL!! Ben afflec is so fuckking owwwwwwnnnnnneeeeeddddd

Har alla låtar nedladdade nu så om nån vill ha, feel free to ask :wink:

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Har alla låtar nedladdade nu så om nån vill ha, feel free to ask :wink:
[/quote]

Sjyrre! jag vill ha bosniens om det går bra, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
Sjyrre! jag vill ha bosniens om det går bra, haha :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Sure favorit-maria :wink:

Jag tyckte att den lät som nÃ¥tt frÃ¥n The Godfather… del 2… tror jag … Eller lite 1 :stuck_out_tongue: hahah

Gav den en 8:a

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a … 0A3CCD01A0”>http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CACB2C0A3CCD01A0</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Sure favorit-maria :wink:

Jag tyckte att den lät som nÃ¥tt frÃ¥n The Godfather… del 2… tror jag … Eller lite 1 :stuck_out_tongue: hahah

Gav den en 8:a

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a … 0A3CCD01A0”>http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CACB2C0A3CCD01A0</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]

Tack favorit Louise! Ja, sån musik är poppis is de fd Jugoslaviska länderna. Han som kom tvåa för Serbien förra året, skrev den här låten. Jag antar att jag måste hålla på mina fd landsmän, haha ;D

hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Men den va bra! Äkta Gudfadern! Du vill inte ha Island? :stuck_out_tongue: Den va ju skitbra, hahahahahah

Oh, and anybody else who wants a Eurovision-song, feel free to ask!

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Men den va bra! Äkta Gudfadern! Du vill inte ha Island? :stuck_out_tongue: Den va ju skitbra, hahahahahah
[/quote]

Gudfader style is the best! ;D Hahaha! Island, då tar jag livet av mig! ;D :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll give him an offer he cant refuse 8)