Epilogue?

OK, so I just saw Kill Bill and it’s amazing… But, I stayed until after the credits and no epiogue. I’m wondering if only certain places get to see it. Is there anyone else who couldn’t see it either?

I just saw it today, they moved the epilogue to before the credits. The sequence from Uma on the plane on, used to be after the Quentin and Q & U credits.

[quote]I just saw it today, they moved the epilogue to before the credits.  The sequence from Uma on the plane on, used to be after the Quentin and Q & U credits.[/quote]
Wait, the one where she’s writing out the “Death List Five”?

Oh shit? That was the epilogue? I thoguht that was just the end of the movie. I loved how it ended with Bill going, "Does she know…?"

then it cuts to the credits. I thought that was fucking awesome and a GREAT cliffhanger.

[color=Green] :wink:yea the epilogue was a pretty harsh cliffhanger, i wonder if theyll start vol 2 with chap 6 in the first draft script thing, where bill kills the chick after playing a game…

"Wait, the one where she’s writing out the “Death List Five”?"

Yeah

I personally think it worked better as an epilogue. But after the House of Blue Leaves you can’t complain.