The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Dumb Comments During Movies

This topic was inspired by trying to watch Schindlers list while the dumbass immature boys (and some chicks) in my class made dumb comments.

“It’s three hours long!?, I bet you masturabate to dead jewish people” *asshole insulting me after I say this is a great movie and give some info like It’s black & white and 3 hours long, it’s directed by Spielberg, It’'s about the holocaust.

“It’s B&W so it must suck”

“This is the worst movie ever made”

" Is he jewish? and he? and he? Is he a jew?"

“Is that Hitler?” refering to Amon Göths

"Kill the damn jew swines" Asshole trying to be funny

"Konjaaaaaak, hehehehehehe"

“Boooooring!!”

What comments have pissed you off while trying to watch a movie.

My mother’s comments always piss me off when I’m trying to watch movies with her. Also when I watched American Beauty with my friends they were always saying dumb things. Can’t remember exactly what they were saying, it was like 2 years ago.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
This topic was inspired by trying to watch Schindlers list while the dumbass immature boys (and some chicks) in my class made dumb comments.

“It’s three hours long!?, I bet you masturabate to dead jewish people” *asshole insulting me after I say this is a great movie and give some info like It’s black & white and 3 hours long, it’s directed by Spielberg, It’'s about the holocaust.

“It’s B&W so it must suck”

“This is the worst movie ever made”

" Is he jewish? and he? and he? Is he a jew?"

“Is that Hitler?” refering to Amon Göths

"Kill the damn jew swines" Asshole trying to be funny

"Konjaaaaaak, hehehehehehe"

“Boooooring!!”

What comments have pissed you off while trying to watch a movie.
[/quote]

Your school mates are a bunch of racist retards. Don’t worry though, they’ll all be queueing the unemployment line in 10 years time.

Me and my friends are kind of like that sometimes. Not with a movie like that, but

sometimes we’ll find a movie that’s been out for awhile and go see it at an odd time

so that we’re the only ones in the theatre. We’ll usually get drunk and/or high and

just yell at the movie the whole time but only if we’re the only ones there.

There’s also a two dollar theatre nearby that plays second run movies and that place

can get pretty loud.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Your school mates are a bunch of racist retards. Don’t worry though, they’ll all be queueing the unemployment line in 10 years time.
[/quote]

None of them have any ambitions or dreams or even good grades. they’re asshole who think they can float through life. Most of them have some fucked up friends too, a chick from my class friends was attacked two weeks ago. one died and one survived.