Donny Donowitz

[quote=“Geoi”]
No, he wanted Simon, but Si couldn’t do it due to his schedule. Breaks my heart.
[/quote]

I cried cuz of that about a week. Pegg is one of my favourite actors and he would have been perfect to this movie. But he promised to be in QT’s next movie, that tames the sadness a bit.

[quote=“Cyd”]
Look at things this way… so long as Eli is ‘acting’ in QT movies, he isn’t writing/directing movies like Hostel… and Hostel II
[/quote]

Thing is, I don’t give a fuck about Hostel 1 and 2 - but I do care about any QT film. :-</E>

[quote=“Scarface”]
Thing is, I don’t give a fuck about Hostel 1 and 2 - but I do care about any QT film. :-</E>
[/quote]

Very true!

[quote=“Solox”]
I cried cuz of that about a week. Pegg is one of my favourite actors and he would have been perfect to this movie. But he promised to be in QT’s next movie, that tames the sadness a bit.
[/quote]

Simon was heart-broken about it too. And yeah, he would have been perfect for the role of Hicox. When I read the script, I pictured Simon.

Michael Fassbender is a cool guy too, he’s gonna be great in this, don’t worry.

[quote=“Geoi”]
No, he wanted Simon, but Si couldn’t do it due to his schedule. Breaks my heart.
[/quote]

You can’t go wrong with Michael Meyers. I hope he does his Shrek accent.

“Donkehy!”

eli’s perfet

I’d certainly prefer Eli over Simon Pegg. Pegg can’t act his way out of a paper bag… it’s no surprise that he always plays the straight man to the far more superior Nick Frost.

So you guys are thinking that Simon would have been better for the role of Donowitz than Eli or are you just arguing which one is better actor?

Simon was planned to Lt. Hicox (which would have been perfect for Simon) and it doesn’t have anything to do with Eli playing the role Donowitz.

[quote=“Cyd”]
I’d certainly prefer Eli over Simon Pegg. Pegg can’t act his way out of a paper bag… it’s no surprise that he always plays the straight man to the far more superior Nick Frost.
[/quote]

Oooooh.... You're a bad bad person. Simon's AWESOME! Solox is right, we just brought up Simon cos we're bored, and Simon is always an interesting subject. Cos he rocks that much.

I do love Nick more though. He's so perfect. I wouldn't say he's better than Simon, cos they're both of equal awesomeness. Nick's cuter. And naturally funnier. More huggable. He would have been a great Donny I think, if he could do an American Jew accent. His Brooklyn accent in Penelope wasn't bad though. He's got the body I imagined when reading the script, and he's 100 times hotter than Eli. And sometimes, he gets in these cranky moods that make it so easy to picture him bashing some heads in with a bat.

Kind of a redundant topic. Eli Roth is playing the part. So thinking of someone else that could play the jew bear is well…stupid. Eli is a real jew, he is hairy like a bear. What doesn’t fit into the equation?

And after the first chapter he doesn’t speak most of the time, he’s just busting heads with his baseball bat. Nuff said.

Simon Pegg can act and he is so gret in Shaun and Hot Fuzz. But he just doesn’t stand against Michael Meyers. Michael is an elite comedic actor.

Right. Did you get the part where I said we were bored? Geez, you’re so condescending.

I actually did not read that part. So that would make me lazy, apathetic and…stupid I guess.

Nick Forst rocks in Man Stroke Woman. That show is pretty killer. I already ordered the dvd on amazon. I liked the farting woman gag.

Ha! That’s on Series 2 and isn’t available in region 1 yet, but series one is, and it’s my favourite out of the two. Now I need to go find a programme that will let me watch region 2 DVDs on my computer cos my all-region dvd player is being a twat.

oh yeah? You need a Uk dvd player, then? How costly.

You can change the region code on your computer for free, but you can only do it so many times before it sticks one way permanently. But there are a lot of DVD players out there that are hackable. I got one for like 28 bucks plus shipping from amazon. Just do a search for all-region DVD players. There’s also a site, that I can’t remember, that lists all hackable DVD players, and how to hack them. Some of them are as easy as just entering a code on your remote. Your DVD player may even be hackable, so go check first.

Adam Sandler would of been perfect as D.D.

Eli Roth fits the profile but his acting fucking blows. We’ll see…

[quote=“Geoi”]
You can change the region code on your computer for free, but you can only do it so many times before it sticks one way permanently. But there are a lot of DVD players out there that are hackable. I got one for like 28 bucks plus shipping from amazon. Just do a search for all-region DVD players. There’s also a site, that I can’t remember, that lists all hackable DVD players, and how to hack them. Some of them are as easy as just entering a code on your remote. Your DVD player may even be hackable, so go check first.
[/quote]

Wow I didn’t know you were such a tech geek. Saves money though.

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
Wow I didn’t know you were such a tech geek. Saves money though.
[/quote]

I’m not a tech geek, but even I know that. I’d go crazy without a regionfree DVD player. Hacked mine too.

little off topic here