Do you watch football? (soccer)

Oh. :expressionless:

:smiley: You know where the best come from.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Is he supposed to be cute? I can’t tell.
[/quote]

He has charisma and he’s one of the best player ever (if not the best) and that’s enough for me !

My favorite team

And my hero :angel:

[quote=“21grams”]

:smiley: You know where the best come from.
[/quote]

the best come from albania?!

I guess you haven’t understood something in French. What about Albania ? There’s no reference to Albania…

Maybe he meant Algeria, as Zidane is the son of Algerian immigrants - yes, he’s a Muslim!

Marseille, Algeria, it’s the same thing. They even call Marseille the 49th wilaya in Algeria. ;D

sorry yeah algeria

[quote=“dandadub”]
sorry yeah algeria
[/quote]

But Zidane was born in Marseille.

im joking

I hope you didn’t mean to take the piss :-</E>

Kaka’ will soon be leaving us. :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

Fuck Man City and their douchebag sheik of an owner!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

will he go though? man city?! what ya mean by taking the piss ify?

[quote=“Scarface”]
Kaka’ will soon be leaving us. :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

Fuck Man City and their douchebag sheik of an owner!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
[/quote]

Yeah, I hope Kaka doesn’t go to Man City. Obviously I’d much rather see him at the Bernabeau and God knows we need him, but Man City is a really bad move. He should look at Robinho and learn from his mistake.

[quote=“dandadub”]
what ya mean by taking the piss ify?
[/quote]

Were you trying to poke fun at Zidane’s ancestry?

[quote=“Ify”]
Yeah, I hope Kaka doesn’t go to Man City. Obviously I’d much rather see him at the Bernabeau and God knows we need him, but Man City is a really bad move. He should look at Robinho and learn from his mistake.

[/quote]

Thing is he wants to stay at Milan, but that asshole Berlusconi accepted the offer because it was too big to refuse. >:(

[quote=“Scarface”]
Thing is he wants to stay at Milan, but that asshole Berlusconi accepted the offer because it was too big to refuse. >:(
[/quote]

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal … 830199.stm”>BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Man City | AC Milan fans stage Kaka protest</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“Ify”]
<LINK_TEXT text=“http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal … 830199.stm”>BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Man City | AC Milan fans stage Kaka protest</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]

Berlusconi isn’t fearing shit. He was the one who accepted the offer. Kaka always said he wants to spend his entire career at Milan. He even burst out crying during yesterday’s training session with the team. :cry:

The supporters showed their undying love to him during this evening’s match. The choruses telling him not to leave the team were staggering.

It would be a damn shame if he left. But hey, I’d have more of a chance seeing him if he did move to Manchester, I could get his autograph for you :smiley: