The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Do You Think Grindhouse Will Make IMDB'S Top 250?

My personal opinion it will get in the 200-250 zone for a while then drop to a 7.8 or so.

if we all help out ;_)

Because of fanboys like us it most likely will

Let’s hope, but JB isn’t even in the top 250, what a shame.

I’ve voted many, many times!

Id like to see it become a cult favorite like FDTD was, one of those things we all still like to talk about years later and watch on Friday nights to have a good time with.

WTF am I saying? Its QT and RR back to back, thats a GIVEN!! :wink:

Its great to see these guys collaborate again, GrindHouse will be a day to remember this April.

Indeed It Will.

i will spend aprill at the theater, wasting all my money on ticketS, taking everybody I know to see the film

[quote=“SeanZombie”]
My personal opinion it will get in the 200-250 zone for a while then drop to a 7.8 or so.
[/quote]

that’s a sounds pretty realstic, i would say it drops to about 7.5, in the worst case 7.1

I doubt it will drop to a 7.1, but I’m positive it was stay over 7.3

Why does it matter?

It’s just IMDb. 8)

Because It will be most satisfying that if it lands the top 250 people actually recognize it for how good it is :slight_smile: and if it doesn’t land the top 250 then they just fucking suck

Seriously, who cares. IMDB ratings for the better part are a load of shit perpetrated by fanboys and trolls.

Yeah, LOTR is what, 5th? Bullshit.

Ive never voted on IMDB. I dont care what rating it gets.

yeah

if it gets a high rating , yeah that would be really really cool

but if not, who cares?!

Yeah I think it will

That would be awesome if it won an Oscar :slight_smile:.

Eventhough its the coolest movie ever… Its not the kind of a movie that wins an Oscar… Its more of a cult movie and a fan favourite…