The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Dirtroad sport vs the lsd kids

heres a screenplay i wrote a year ago. it kinda goes in the grind house vein. ive posted it elsewhere. people didnt really get it much like grindhouse. figured this may be a good outlet.

A group of disenfranchised kids find a bottle of experimental pills the government has been testing for the military. The pills send the LSD kids on a homicidal rampage against a group of sex driven partying teenagers led by the Dirtroad Sport.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://pc.celtx.com/project/shI85ZEyFZN … bCFPJDHErM”>http://pc.celtx.com/project/shI85ZEyFZNn/view/http://my.celtx.com/res/lYbCFPJDHErM</LINK_TEXT>

some of the formatting is off. but you’ve got a basis of a good slasher type film. It has a good beginning. then it kinda wanders and takes too long to get to any action. I kept waiting for some ‘REAL’ action. which was promised from the beginning. But never got redelivered on the same level.

keep working on it. it has promise.

If you want crticism go to www.screenwritersutopia.com just register, click on script swap and upload your script. Screenwritersutopia is filled with aspiring screenwriters such as yourself, you’ll receive constructive crticism there. This screenwriting board is damn near dead.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
This screenwriting board is damn near dead.
[/quote]

Instead of directing someone elsewhere and putting the board down, why don’t you help me liven it up some. I’ve tried. but it’s up to the readers to read other peoples stuff and start the ball rolling. offer advice ask questions.

Did you read his script?

What would you like to see on this board Biohazzard??? Lets start there…

I’m not picking, I’m just curious.

[quote=“roulette67”]
Instead of directing someone elsewhere and putting the board down, why don’t you help me liven it up some. I’ve tried. but it’s up to the readers to read other peoples stuff and start the ball rolling. offer advice ask questions.

Did you read his script?

What would you like to see on this board Biohazzard??? Lets start there…

I’m not picking, I’m just curious.
[/quote]It seems like there’s only about three people on this board. Dex, you, and me. I’m just saying if the guy wanted some bigger advice that none of us can give, go to screenwritersutopi. . .mmmmmmmm utopia

I get what you mean man. I get what you mean.

sorry 'bout singling you out like that. peace.

www.screenwritersutopia.com really isn’t that much better. I’ve had my

first script up there for over three years and have one review. And since

you have to review a script (or is it two?) before you can post one most

people just rush through the thing and write up a quick generic review.

I try to read the stuff on here it’s just that reading a full length script can

be time consuming. Plus you have stuff like this where it’s the guys first and

only post. You can’t help but wonder if he’s ever even gonna come back or

he was just going around posting his script anywhere he could.

Guys I’m not a big poster but I visit this site everyday for the past couple of years. I’m more of a “voyeur.” But when it comes to reviews, that’s a differnt story. Usually what I want to post on general topics has all ready been said. So I just let it go. But I think it may be more of an advantage if only a few people are active on here concerning screenplay stuff. It enables a closer relationships. So lets get together and help each other become better writers. Who’s in? By the way post all your screenplay links from ScreenwritersUtopia.com.

How the mighty have fallen, for shame. For shame. (shakes head). RIP SCREENWRITING BOARD (2005-2007)

There is always a sequel. “Cause it all about the Sequel!!!” I wouldn’t say the board is dead, just waiting for more material. I’m working on other stuff. Hey, writing takes time. These aren’t articles, they are stories with complex characters and stories. You guys are good. Maybe people out there are just shy, who knows.

Don’t count the board out yet!!!