Death Proof Movie/Pop Culture Connections

I found one, but not as long/thick as the Kowalski watch. Thanks for all your help.

I’m happy for you and your watch :wink:

Anybody watched Thunderbolt and Lightfoot? There’s an action scene with one of them riding the car’s door while driving. He’s got no ‘lance’ but enhancement maybe natural for Tarantino.

Another one is the girl band driving to their party, day off or whatever it was in Slumber Party Massacre 2. Just the way they have been shot singing and having fun could’ve had influence on how a pretty similar scene appeared in Death Proof short before Mike is going to hit them.

To Badmax…Back in 07 you posted an interesting fact as the license plate in the bar is for a crew member…tom sturgis or something…this may have been. But I am from the great state of south dakota. In the time setting of the movie, that is actually what south dakota plates looked like. Sturgis is a town in SD that is the home of the STURGIS MOTORCYCLE RALLY!!! They have a couple of shows on TV nowadays that chronicles the real life behind sturgis. That is also where Steven Tyler from Aerosmith F’d himself up at which lead to Aerosmith breaking up these last couple years. I was checkin out that scene in the bar and googled it to see if there was mentioning and your comment popped up. Just thought I would put that out there into the archives.

Nurses at night to call Jonathan Kaplan is the best (this is the SMG as Godard seemed exploitation sexy), but private duty nurses, too bad George Armitage (Sam Fuller is a villain in the game) …