The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Death Proof international trailer

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
Yeah, just keep Grindhouse as is.

Plus I doubt re-releasing it will help it make more money.
[/quote]

yea i agree.

Here is a longer version of the trailer;

http://www.leffaskaba.fi/DeathProof/

The site is in finnish. Just click the part where it says: Katso traileri.

the longer versions better, doesnt just tell the plot, leaves more to the imagination. did you see the end credits though? all ‘alan smithee’ and ‘john doe’. but are these really official trailers?! i know its got some extra footage but the music just doesnt seem to fit and its a bit plain, especially if theyre trying to make an effort to make some money back in the international market. its like theyre marketing it as any other ‘final destination’ kind of movie, its lacking in the personality QT’s trailers usually have

[quote=“savage_henry”]
i know its got some extra footage but the music just doesnt seem to fit and its a bit plain, especially if theyre trying to make an effort to make some money back in the international market. its like theyre marketing it as any other ‘final destination’ kind of movie, its lacking in the personality QT’s trailers usually have
[/quote]

You know what? I think you’re right.

more than anything i am afraid that seeing the long version of both DP and PT first will spoil the whole grindhouse experience. When I’ll watch GH in DVD i sense that i will feel like watching digest version of the full features… while seeing GH first wouldn’t have spoil the pleasure of watching the full versions…

trailer is amazing, full version is the way to go

yea and the odd thing is usually the longer version give more about the plot but this time it doesent it gives less aaway then the short one.

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
That was good. But I like the the first trailers for Grindhouse the best.
[/quote]

i didn’t watch the death proof trailer because i don’t want to see too much of the film one week (ONE WEEK!!) before its release but I agree i think nothing could matches the excitement from the teaser that we saw last december…

yea because that was like the first taste of grindhouse.

and the first taste of Grindhouse was a loud guitar and a hot girl’s ass 8)

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
and the first taste of Grindhouse was a loud guitar and a hot girl’s ass 8)
[/quote]

you cant go wrong with that lol