David Carradine aka BILL (1936-2009)

two words for those wankers that want to picket carradines funeral. PETROL BOMB. seriously straight into the middle of them. i dont know about the americans but in the uk they showed a documentary about them on channel 4 or bbc2 and their children are taking the worst of the abuse. one case a child got hit in the face by a passer bye. although i have to say after reading up on this auto erotic asphyxiation thing its very very strange

[quote=“Colonel Trout - the big stick”]
that’s pretty much any religion if you really do some investigating. Sure, these guys are a little extreme, but all religions teach that homosexuality is a sin. All religions teach some form of racism, and all religions teach their members that they are the only truth in the world. Fucking sick if you ask me. When I read in the Bible that God has a “chosen people” it makes my fucking skin crawl. How fucked up is that? “Chosen people”… as if the rest of us are just fucking dogs. I say, fuck that and…

God Bless David Carradine!
[/quote]

The ones who say there are only one chosen people are wrong. It stands in the bible that everyone can come to heaven.

[quote=“dandadub”]
two words for those wankers that want to picket carradines funeral. PETROL BOMB. seriously straight into the middle of them. i dont know about the americans but in the uk they showed a documentary about them on channel 4 or bbc2 and their children are taking the worst of the abuse. one case a child got hit in the face by a passer bye. although i have to say after reading up on this auto erotic asphyxiation thing its very very strange
[/quote]

I saw that DOC. I wanted to shit in that bitches heart.

I saw that DOC. I wanted to shit in that bitches heart.
[/quote]

Ouch.

This topic was SO last week.

Move on!

Your taste in women in SO last century.

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
Your taste in women in SO last century.
[/quote]

Zinggg! ;D

KT, it’s not the religion that makes people crazy, it’s stupid people letting themselves be brainwashed. Yeah, God really looks favourably on those fucksticks. Right. Morons.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Zinggg! ;D

KT, it’s not the religion that makes people crazy, it’s stupid people letting themselves be brainwashed. Yeah, God really looks favourably on those fucksticks. Right. Morons.
[/quote]

no, it’s the religion…I’m quite certain of it.

Religions are made by uncool people who seek control. In this case they seek to hurt others even though their creator has told them not to judge people.

I don’t wanna sound like a smartass, but hey, I guess I will for the sake of it.

[quote=“dandadub”]
two words for those wankers that want to picket carradines funeral. PETROL BOMB. seriously straight into the middle of them.[/quote]

I am pretty sure that won’t do any good. :stuck_out_tongue: You would actually be worst than these guys (though I don’t know them quite well since I just heared of them). I mean, I don’t think they bombed any gay yet. Am I right?

What should we learn instead of bombing people who disagree with us? Extremes sucks, act moderate and never force an opinion onto others.

Yeah… I mean I’de like to say “Let’s beat those fuckers!” at the funeral, but then that would also give them the right to beat the shit out of any gay picketing at their headquarters. And that suck.

On a side note, I’de personally love to have those guys picketing at my funeral. That would mean a great life of achievements. It’s way better than have those assholes mourning me lol… Don’t you agree? Carradine family should be honored of their presence as protesters. :stuck_out_tongue:

Religions are made by uncool people who seek control.
[/quote]

From my personnel experience being unlucky enough to attend a religious school during my early education I can say that’s about right. Very uncool, very controlling, and extremely judgmental, but they never took it to the extreme that these dicks are taking things. When my religious dicks judged you they did it quietly behind your back among like minded dicks.

Although to be fair I havn’t been around many religious people since then.

[quote=“Glaurung”]
I don’t wanna sound like a smartass, but hey, I guess I will for the sake of it.

I am pretty sure that won’t do any good. :stuck_out_tongue: You would actually be worst than these guys (though I don’t know them quite well since I just heared of them).[/quote]

Yeah, ignore them and they’ll fade away. I’m pretty sure they’ve started inbreeding anyway, so it won’t take long.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
From my personnel experience being unlucky enough to attend a religious school during my early education I can say that’s about right. Very uncool, very controlling, and extremely judgmental, but they never took it to the extreme that these dicks are taking things. When my religious dicks judged you they did it quietly behind your back among like minded dicks.

Although to be fair I havn’t been around many religious people since then.
[/quote]

were you educated by Jesuits like Scarface and myself? Those fuckers!

but seriously, I wouldn’t bomb them or anything…I just wish them ill health.

were you educated by Jesuits like Scarface and myself? Those fuckers!

but seriously, I wouldn’t bomb them or anything…I just wish them ill health.
[/quote]

Lemme try to say the same thing again, in a different way. It’s not the religion, itself, that is bad… It’s the people that take what they want from the teachings to further their own ambitions and agendas. You know, they use it so they can convince other dumbshits to believe that this is what God wants. And yes, I also mean the “people” that run the “organizations” called churches.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
It’s not the religion, itself, that is bad… It’s the people that take what they want from the teachings to further their own ambitions and agendas. You know, they use it so they can convince other dumbshits to believe that this is what God wants. And yes, I also mean the “people” that run the “organizations” called churches.
[/quote]

That’s the fucking truth man! Religon has always been abused to controll people.

Here in Canada hate speech is illegal so even if the WBC came here to protest one of our funerals they would be met with handcuffs. Because as bitchy as they are about the first ammendment, what they’re using it for isn’t what they had in mind when they decided what our rights were.

I don’t think this should turn into a religion bashing thread. I’m sure Carradine had his spiritual beliefs and Trout, the Good Doctor was a minister and believed in God, although he could be tongue in cheek about it sometimes.

But I’d like to quote Fritz Lang from Contempt, “God didn’t create man. Man created God.” Just a little something that you don’t necessarily have to agree with to chuckle at.

Spike TV is playing Kill Bill all day in memory of David, I watched it, and laughed my ass off on the editing of the film.

“PartyWagon”

“Sore Head”

“I’ll collect your (freaking) head”

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]
Spike TV is playing Kill Bill all day in memory of David, I watched it, and laughed my ass off on the editing of the film.

“PartyWagon”

“Sore Head”

“I’ll collect your (freaking) head”
[/quote]

Watching it right now! Love the edit, laughs all around. Now if somebody could play come Kung-Fu…

although, today was the first time i seen the death seen of Bill after David died… first time i felt a tear watching a QT movie… :’(

The first time I saw KB V2, I cried like a baby when Beatrix killed Bill and got her baby back for the first time. But I had a KB-a-thon the day David died, and totally cried at the end for that same reason. He’ll never be back again.