Daryl and Uma?

I heard that Daryl and Uma were also enemies in real life, does anyone know anything about that? And how do you get promoted like teh the Wolf or sumtin instead of rambling rambler??

Oh they can’t stand the sight of each other, I mean look at this pic, look at the hate there! ::slight_smile:

From what I’ve read in interviews and from what I’ve seen of the both of them, I think them being enemies is total bullshit.

And you can get ‘promoted’ as you say by posting. The more you post the higher rank you get.

I cant remember which network it was on, either E! of VH1 and the shows titlw was something like awsomely bad celebrity beefs. It showed many celebritys and their little cat fights and Uma and Daryl were part of the line up as having beef towards each other.

yeah they couldnt agree who gets to bang carradine first

man has a strong pimp hand

lmao

Maybe Ethan cheated on Uma with Daryl :o

That would be a downgrade though.

Hardly.

I remember reading an interview with Julie Dreyfus were she mentioned that she and Daryl flew over to London from LA seperatly from Uma and Quentin.

I can just imagine Julie and Quentin having to sit in between them in case of a fight… :slight_smile:

But in all seriousness stars of the same film have to fly seperatly in case one plane crashes and kills one pair.

I dont believe there was any malice between them

[quote]
But in all seriousness stars of the same film have to fly seperatly in case one plane crashes and kills one pair.
[/quote]

I’ve never heard of that in a film production. Using multiple flights has more to do with protecting politicians and national security, not actors and film production.

Its a good job I know what I’m talking about then isnt it.

If a lot of actors are going to the same destination to promote films half of them will fly seperatly.