Cutting Class Excuses

Well yesterday was president’s day and most schools have off. i had school. My mom tells me i can stay home from school since my sister was staying home. So that night i was up to around 4:30- 5:00AM so at 7AM she wakes me up and tells me i have to go to school. I am completely out of it. I go to school to realize that 2 of my teachers are out my 5th and 6th period. Now i have a free 7th and 8th, so after 4th i went home and just went to sleep until i had to get up for work at 2:30. This is considered cutting and i know it is. The excuse that i was going to use was for the first period most of the kids did not know where to go for it (this part is true) so i went up to library and fell asleep and woke up with 3 minutes left in the next period. Think it may work? any of you have your own? It would help out alot.

[quote=“Jjp”]
Well yesterday was president’s day and most schools have off. i had school. My mom tells me i can stay home from school since my sister was staying home. So that night i was up to around 4:30- 5:00AM so at 7AM she wakes me up and tells me i have to go to school. I am completely out of it. I go to school to realize that 2 of my teachers are out my 5th and 6th period. Now i have a free 7th and 8th, so after 4th i went home and just went to sleep until i had to get up for work at 2:30. This is considered cutting and i know it is. The excuse that i was going to use was for the first period most of the kids did not know where to go for it (this part is true) so i went up to library and fell asleep and woke up with 3 minutes left in the next period. Think it may work? any of you have your own? It would help out alot.

[/quote]

I just told my parents the truth when I was your age. Cos, I would be in trouble no matter what I said. I say go tell your mum that you skipped cos she said you didn’t have school, and were tired when you DID have to go to school the next day, so you cut class on what turned out to be a free period so you could rest up for work. She’ll appreciate the honesty, and it’ll make her feel like an arse.

Well, your parents probably wont even know(unless your school called them). Of course you’ll probably have to go to the office to get a sick note so you’ll just to write your on note and fake the signature. If worse comes to worse and they find out the best thing to do is to tell the truth.

[quote=“Jjp”]
so i went up to library and fell asleep and woke up with 3 minutes left in the next period. Think it may work?
[/quote]

My Mum would never believe that. She’s a smart lady though, and I’m not a very good liar, although I certainly thought I was when I was a teenager.

I would just tell her that you were too tired because you stayed up to late, it’s partly her fault anyway. Especially considering the fact that you had to go to work, I’d want to go to sleep too.

Dude, you’re 17, why are you worrying about this? Just tell the truth.

[quote=“Ify”]
Dude, you’re 17, why are you worrying about this? Just tell the truth.
[/quote]

Ahah, yeah, that’s what I thought. Worrying about such things when you’re a teenager is understandable but you’re 17. It’s not such a big deal. I never worried for such things younger. Well, I never had to skip school anyway.

well the worrying came in because i can not get to many detentions because then im late for work which will get me fired. Not to mention that i have 90 demerits so far this year already and if you get 117 yo cant graduate. If i dont graduate i get kicked out of my house. So yea. i skipped classes 3 weeks in a row this year i been out of this one class more than i have actually been there. And its not parents I’m worried about telling. They would not ever find out. I was simply looking for an excuse that could just save me the aggravation. I was not really that worried. I was not worried about getting caught for skipping, its for getting to many demerits. I mean i been suspended 3 times already in the past 3 years so worrying about getting caught cutting class is not a big thing. They actually did not catch me skipping i got away with it. What happened was they thought i skipped 1st period, but i had my seat changed and the kid that sits in my seat was out so they they marked me as not there explained it did not get no demerits. So there was no suspicion at all about me cutting the other classes, worked out weird.

Have you considered NOT skipping class? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha. Good idea. I can’t believe you’re such a bad kid, John. You look and sound like such a sweetheart. ;D