Coolest Movie Titles

Oh Dad, poor Dad, Momma’s hung you in the closet and I’m feelin’ do sad- you gotta love that one

has anybody said- Dr. Stranglove or how i learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

Hahahaha! We have a winner… ;D

Hip Hip Hora! - Hip Hip Whore-ay! ;D

Cool Hand Luke

Did I already mention “The Punishment of the Tokugawa Women” (Teruo Ishii’s “torture movie”)?

Snakes on a Plane is the best movie title ever

Robocop

Yeaaaaaaah!!

[quote=“BadMotherFucker6”]
Snakes on a Plane is the best movie title ever
[/quote]
Yeah too bad the movie sucks ass

[quote=“Scarface”]

[/quote]
I just put this on the top of my to see list :slight_smile:

[quote=“me”]
Yeah too bad the movie sucks ass
[/quote]

Hahahahaha! Was it that bad? I almost rented it the other day, but went with Little Miss Sunshine instead…

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is greatest fucking title

Texas…interesting Chainsaw…hmm Massacre…Oh fuck im going to see this

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Hahahahaha! Was it that bad? I almost rented it the other day, but went with Little Miss Sunshine instead…
[/quote]
I dont know im just saying it sucks.Im not gonna rent a movie that were the main plotline is where people get attacked by snakes on a plane sounds like a cheesy 70s movie.

[quote=“me”]
I dont know im just saying it sucks.Im not gonna rent a movie that were the main plotline is where people get attacked by snakes on a plane sounds like a cheesy 70s movie.
[/quote]

I love cheesy 70s movies! They seem to be the most fun. I may check it out.

[quote=“me”]

[/quote]

Hahaha! You Da Man!

[quote=“me”]

[/quote]

Hahahahahahah

I’ve lived in Texas all of my life. Even though the film is total fiction and slightly based on a couple of different serial killers which lived in different states, there have always been rumors as to where exactly the Texas Chainsaw Massacre took place. I remember hearing that it took place just north of Dallas, and on another occasion I heard that it took place just south of Amarillo. One thing is for certain, there really was a massacre in Texas, but it did not involve a chainsaw - it was more like Janet Reno, the ATF, and a bunch of religious fanatics who never intended to hurt anyone - and it happened in Waco.

The Waco Massacre

I dunno where it took place, but I always wanted to go to that house or whatever. I had big plans as a kid. :wink:

My brother in law grew up in Killeen (that stands for Kill Each and Every Nword) . According to him, it took place just outside of that little town - even though another real massacre actually did take place in Kileen - a man with two loaded Glock 17’s went into a Luby’s Cafeteria and shot thirty-something people in cold blood just before masturbating and then killing himself. Texas does have some fucking crazy people.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/crime … e-hennard/”>http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/crime/spree-killers/george-hennard/</LINK_TEXT>

Whaaaaat? That’s the most insane thing I’ve heard in awhile.

You didn’t know about Luby’s? What kind of Texan are you? Everybody knows about that. It was the worst mass murder in History - unless you call the ATF throwing explosive gas into a burning religious compound murder - then that would be the worst mass murder in U.S. history? Unless you call acts of terrorism mass murder. For fuck’s sake…who the hell knows anymore?

Titles that would make me want to go see the films:

Apocalypse Now

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Pulp Fiction

Scarface

The Killers

Easy Rider

Switchblade Sisters

Enter The Dragon

Touch of Evil

Psycho

Dawn of the Dead