The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Concerts you've been to this year

Here’s my list:

Sept/Oct '06- Electric Six, Be Your Own Pet, Black Lips

Nov '06- mc chris, Cursive

March '07- Black Lips, Electric Six

April '07- mc chris

May '07- Blonde Redhead, Cursive

And by this year, I mean 2006 as well. Now post yours.

You guys need to get out more.

Gonna see mc chris for the 3rd time July 14th. Fuck yeah.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Gonna see mc chris for the 3rd time July 14th. Fuck yeah.
[/quote]
“I want candy candy!”

I just saw Rush two nights ago.

I’m seeing Dream Theater and Zappa Plays Zappa in August.

May 30th 2006 - Royal Albert Hall, London (UK) - David Gilmour - On An Island Tour 2006 (featuring Rick Wright, David Crosby, Graham Nash, Robert Wyatt and Mica Paris)

May 7th 2007 - M.E.N Arena, Manchester (UK) - Roger Waters - The Dark Side of the Moon Tour 2007

I’ve only started going to concerts, and because my musical tastes is focused almost exclusively nowadays on the Floyd, I’m only interested in concerts by any of the Floyd members.

Both those nights were absolutely fucking amazing. Two of the best nights of my life, seriously. At the Waters concert, we were sitting 8 rows from the front, so we were really close. On a few ocassions I was like within 3 feet of the man himself!!

David Gilmour playing guitar absolutely blew me away. I haven’t heard music that good in my entire life. The man is a legend.

We were almost also going to go to the last London date on the 31st but then decided against it for some reason. Probably because we knew we wouldn’t have got better seats than what we had the night before. Anyway, turns out Nick Mason turned up that night! On Roger’s Tour, I knew that Nick Mason would be performing on the very last London show at Earl’s Court, but due to other commitments (university) we didn’t go. So in one year I have seen 3 Floyd members. Hopefully, next May, I’ll get to see Nick Mason, haha.

I havent been to any this year, but going to a Nine Inch Nails Consert and A Amy Winehouse Consert, Im so looking forward to it :smiley::smiley:

I’m also seeing Black Lips (3rd time) September 13th.

Gonna see Robert Plant two weeks from now, can’t fucking wait 8)

Only one concert this year: My Dad’s band: STUPIDITY

It’s weird seeing 30 year old chicks coming up to dad and start flirting with him. and he’s 47 FFS :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to see Biz Markie next month!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfPbn4OYFAg

I think I just orgasmed.

Concerts are for young people. I stay at home and listen to my Johnny Mathis records.

I went to see HIM in Florence a month ago. Next June, I’ll probably be catching KISS. 8)

[quote=“Scarface”]
I went to see HIM in Florence a month ago. Next June, I’ll probably be catching KISS. 8)
[/quote]

HIM as in valo? how were they i missed them last year in AUS…

Thisyear I’ve seen Parkway drive twice, Rage against the machine, Behind Crimson eyes twice hoping to see slipknot later this year or early next and opeth when they come to australia

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
HIM as in valo? how were they i missed them last year in AUS…
[/quote]

Yeah. I don’t mind them, but my ex is obsessed with them and I just had to go with her. Concert wasn’t bad, but Vallo isn’t really that good at interacting with the audience I thought. He looked like he wanted to be somewhere else. There was also Paradise Lost playing before them, which was cool.

Been to

Stupidity (My Dad’s band)

The Priscillas

and some other band I don’t remember the names of :stuck_out_tongue: They were good though.

My sister looks like ellen Page… Sickly resemblance… I know… Off topic

Woot woot

I’ve just made reservations at a classy hotel and I’m going to see

LEONARD COHEN

and

PAUL SIMON

both at the end of July in germany. YAY.

[quote=“Ify”]
So in one year I have seen 3 Floyd members. Hopefully, next May, I’ll get to see Nick Mason, haha.
[/quote]

Funny I should say that, because this May I’m going to go see Roger Waters again on his Dark Side of the Moon Tour in Liverpool here in England on the 15th. I pre-booked my tickets in February, but I didn’t mention it to too many people and tried not to get too excited because it’s during my exam period and therefore may have clashed with one or more of my exams. Luckily that isn’t the case, and so I very much look forward to what last year was the most fun I’ve ever had.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
LEONARD COHEN

and

PAUL SIMON
[/quote]

All you youngsters have no idea who Leonard Cohen is, ey? Listen to your stupid Guns N’ Roses rock music all the time. DAMMIT GET OFF MY LAWN!!

Now Gregory Peck, HE was an actor!

I remember when the biggest ice cream on the list down at the beach was only 20 Schillings.