The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Comparing Films

Hello, I’m doing a research on Tarantino as a director. I have not been a fan of Tarantino until recently and part of my research is comparing Tarantino’s work. I haven’t seen many of his movies, which leads me here. I need help on picking two scenes from two different movies that Tarantino directed that are similiar.

thanks.

why don’t you start watching his movies and pick the scenes themselves? what’s the point in doing research about movies you havent even seen?

[quote=“tarantinoinfo”]
Hello, I’m doing a research on Tarantino as a director. I have not been a fan of Tarantino until recently and part of my research is comparing Tarantino’s work. I haven’t seen many of his movies, which leads me here. I need help on picking two scenes from two different movies that Tarantino directed that are similiar.

thanks.
[/quote]
That’s like asking if doggystyle is similar to the missionary position!

I recomend, for it seems you know not wich movies to see, Jackie Brown and Reservoir Dogs.If I am correct, they both have desk scenes.

Heres an idea: People who are writing papers/books on QTs films should stop asking us questions and use their own fucking brains. Hey now!

Hows that for a brainstorm?!

[quote=“tarantinoinfo”]

thanks.
[/quote]

The Mexican standoff scenes in Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Heres an idea: People who are writing papers/books on QTs films should stop asking us questions and use their own fucking brains. Hey now!

Hows that for a brainstorm?!
[/quote]
Yeah, you fuck…use your fuckin’ brain.

Fuckin fucks! Got a fuckin BRAAAAAAIN?!

But seriously, if you’re a student writing a paper on QT, you should probably get off yer lazy ass and do some of your own research. Ya know, thats part of what learning is about. e

[quote=“tarantinoinfo”]

thanks.
[/quote]

You’ve never seen any QT films? What’s the matter with you.

He shouldve just wrote: "Hi, I’m writing a paper on QT, could you do my work for me?"

JACKASS!

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
He shouldve just wrote: "Hi, I’m writing a paper on QT, could you do my work for me?"

JACKASS!
[/quote]

LoL! -kids…

I like how the guy used “tarantinoinfo” as his nickname. Very nice touch.

DOY-OY-OY-OY