Cloverfield aka "Untitled J. J. Abrams Project"

trailer - YouTube

website http://www.1-18-08.com/

Cloverfield (2008) - IMDb

It’s listed under his producer credits at imdb, not under his director credits. The trailer was shown at Transformer previews.

Fuck J.J. Abrams. MI:3 sucked and Lost turned into a travesty after its 1st season. That’s my opinion.

I only liked the first seasons of ALIAS.

But that trailer is weird, it was described as “Blairwitch meets Gozilla” on some website.

That’s looks pretty cool! :slight_smile:

The third season of Lost was actually the best in my opinion… But it was also the one with seemingly least Abrams involvment…

And MI:3 was just fine for the third installment in a mediocre action franchise.

This looks interesting but that teaser has such terrible quality I can’t realy tell…

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Fuck J.J. Abrams. MI:3 sucked and Lost turned into a travesty after its 1st season. That’s my opinion.
[/quote]

Agreed about MI:3. I’ve only seen the first season of Lost. Will check out the rest when the dvd box prices drop below 20€.

Alias I loved back when it started on TV. A few seasons later I realized I had no interest left for the show and stopped watching it.

[quote=“moussemaker”]
But that trailer is weird, it was described as “Blairwitch meets Gozilla” on some website. [/quote]

I agree, I saw the trailer yesterday and I was like wtf. But it does look interesting.

did anyone catch the trailer? im really pumped for it it looks quite real almost documentry style which will be an interesting spin on the world is doomed idea.

anyways heres the trailer

The official Cloverfield trailer - YouTube

Yeah:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 099.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,8099.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

This looks very cool. After walking out of Transformers, I found myself talking more about this trailer than the actual movie itself.

wow. It really doesn’t look that amazing. J.J. Adams sucks in my opinion.

This is getting on my nerves. I love the secret build up to a movie, but come on! ;D

If no one has heard of this, here is the trailer for the “monster” movie!

iTunes Movie Trailers

The name is still unknown, but everyone is calling it 1-18-08 for now!

What do you think it is? Post here.

Okay let’s make a list:

1. It roars, so it’s a monster!
  2. Looking at the poster, it looks like it either flies or swims, because of how the water is spreaded. I’m thinking flies real quick and that is why the water moved.
  3. It looks like it can create fire, because the “bomb” like fire that was in that trailer seems too much for a building being crashed into. It looked atomic.

I know they announced it wouldn’t be a remake of anything, but I can’t stop from thinking it is GAMERA. lol. Yes I said it, the turtle! Spits fireballs, and flies.

it looks emm ok at best, maybe. I dont like the whole pov camera that it is shot in.

It supposedly titled ‘‘Furious’’

Untitled J.J. Abrams Project - Trailer - YouTube

From what I hear it’s Cloverfield. weird name

From IMDB

Also Known As (AKA)

1-18-08 USA (promotional title)

Clover USA (fake working title)

Cloverfield USA (fake working title)

Slusho USA (fake working title)

From somwhere else?

The Parasite Movie.

I am looking forward to this movie… Hopefully this movie will look like the trailer and not just be some promotional gimmick.

This might interest you

IMDb: Ratings, Reviews, and Where to Watch the Best Movies & TV Shows

A picture

I just hope this movie delivers as much as the teaser.

Is that smoke in the pic that Bad Max posted? Or a blur of some sort of object?