The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Celebs who won't live to see 2008

http://movies.msn.com/movies/2007review/inmemoriam?

I know…I should have named the thread something with a little more class. but hey, they put Anna Nicole at the top of the freakin list! :frowning:

One word:

Courtney Love

[quote=“Bad Max”]
One word:

Courtney Love
[/quote]
that’s two words

Shut up.

No matter how fucked up these people might be, it’s still wrong to predict someone’s life expectancy.

So doctors are assholes? what they’re doing is wrong?

No wait, you said Courtney Love…

You, Sir… Are a genius.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
So doctors are assholes? what they’re doing is wrong?
[/quote]

Well, most of the ones I’ve met are, just for different reasons. A medical prognosis isn’t

exactly the same as making judgements on a strangers lifestyle based on the way the media

portrays them.

[quote=“DexPac”]
Well, most of the ones I’ve met are, just for different reasons. A medical prognosis isn’t

exactly the same as making judgements on a strangers lifestyle based on the way the media

portrays them.
[/quote]

... yada yada yada :P

that site isn’t predicting who will die - it is a memoriam to those who’ve already died. didn’t you read it?

I can’t believe Don Ho died this year.

One thing I am really glad about is that they included Michelangelo Antonioni. I was really pissed that TIME magazine listed Bergman, but decided not to list Antonioni. Hey, I like Bergman as much as the next guy, but Antonioni deserved to be remembered for his contributions as much as Bergman.

[quote=“Angel”]
I can’t believe Don Ho died this year.

One thing I am really glad about is that they included Michelangelo Antonioni. I was really pissed that TIME magazine listed Bergman, but decided not to list Antonioni. Hey, I like Bergman as much as the next guy, but Antonioni deserved to be remembered for his contributions as much as Bergman.
[/quote]

Tiny Bubbles…in the wine