Cannibal Holocaust +18 Banned in 60 Country!

[quote=“dandadub”]
as i always say to people who feel sorry for the animals we eat. sure its sad if you give them a name and have them as pets before hand but its the food chain, if a lion, a shark or an alligator had the chance they would eat you alive. which is worse? the animal or the person who has a life, loved ones a career etc. thats life we are omnivores.
[/quote]

Isn’t having a concious what separates us from the animals? We as humans have a choice. Animals don’t.

I don’t really have a problem when someone kills because he is hungry, but humans have organised the meatindustry in such a fashion that it is totally detached from reality. People never see the slaughter and treating of the animals before they eat them. This industry is so well organised that animals have just become mere production units, rather than real animals. The only thing people see is the package they buy in the supermarket, the connection with it coming from a life animal is totally gone. This way people don’t have to think about the bio-industry or see anything that takes away from what people who sell the meat want people to see. Killing animals for sheer entertainment is just extremely wrong.

We have a choice to think, but most people just disregard that opportunity and responsibility just because they “like the taste of meat”. I really can’t stand this type of reasoning, since it is just based on selfish, irresponsible, acting on the easy first instincts without ever having to think.

I was looking for this DVD today when I was shopping, couldn’t find it at HMV or Zavvi though… might get it online just to see sick shit!

aw a film like this will only be obtainable online. ebay would probably give you a good price and you can get the uncut version.

The special edition is available at Best Buy. I got mine for 20 bucks.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Isn’t having a concious what separates us from the animals? We as humans have a choice. Animals don’t.

I don’t really have a problem when someone kills because he is hungry, but humans have organised the meatindustry in such a fashion that it is totally detached from reality. People never see the slaughter and treating of the animals before they eat them. This industry is so well organised that animals have just become mere production units, rather than real animals. The only thing people see is the package they buy in the supermarket, the connection with it coming from a life animal is totally gone. This way people don’t have to think about the bio-industry or see anything that takes away from what people who sell the meat want people to see. Killing animals for sheer entertainment is just extremely wrong.

We have a choice to think, but most people just disregard that opportunity and responsibility just because they “like the taste of meat”. I really can’t stand this type of reasoning, since it is just based on selfish, irresponsible, acting on the easy first instincts without ever having to think.
[/quote]

not true, we have been made well aware of what happens at slaughter houses here in ireland and the uk. there has been allot of awareness about how these animals are bred and killed. it is more humane nowadays how they are killed. a quick shock then slice of the throat or lethal injection. however i do not agree how they are kept before they are killed. at the end of the day there are free range and organic options but with the credit crunch its difficult to afford meat from unsavoury sources let alone free range or organic sources. we have to eat something!

Yeah. We went to a slaughter house in 9th grade with my Ag class. Because if we were going to raise and show animals at auctions, we had to know where they go and what happens to them once they’re sold. I have to say that it’s a lot more humane than something getting attacked by a lion or tiger and torn to shreds. Plus, they aren’t wild animals. They are bred for one purpose. There wouldn’t be half as much livestock roaming around if they weren’t bought, sold, and traded.

So, there is a big difference in killing for food, and killing for ammusement…

[quote=“Geoi”]
Yeah. We went to a slaughter house in 9th grade with my Ag class. Because if we were going to raise and show animals at auctions, we had to know where they go and what happens to them once they’re sold. I have to say that it’s a lot more humane than something getting attacked by a lion or tiger and torn to shreds. Plus, they aren’t wild animals. They are bred for one purpose. There wouldn’t be half as much livestock roaming around if they weren’t bought, sold, and traded.

So, there is a big difference in killing for food, and killing for ammusement…
[/quote]
thank you geoi, can always rely on you to say something good

Just look at this poor turkey, for goodness’ sake :‘( :’( :cry:

- YouTube

the only person who has to suffer from watching that video is me, listening her her gob shiting on…!