The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

BMF wallets, pussy wagon keychains, etc

Is there anyone of ya’ll that have orderes pussy Wagoon Chains Etc from Bmfwallets.com? I was just wondering if you are pleased with the product and that the payment went well? It kinda sound unserious…

Is there anyone of ya’ll that have orderes pussy Wagoon Chains Etc from Bmfwallets.com? I was just wondering if you are pleased with the product and that the payment went well? It kinda sound unserious…

I own the Pussy Wagon key chain!

It´s sweet-oh! It´s really thick, you could fuckin kill someone with it…and i´ve had it for a year now, no loss of paint or anything…

[quote=“San-Ta”]
I own the Pussy Wagon key chain!

It´s sweet-oh! It´s really thick, you could fuckin kill someone with it…and i´ve had it for a year now, no loss of paint or anything…
[/quote]

Where did you buy it?

a swedish store, Coolstuff.se and about the same price. They also sell the wallets there.

I ordered the BMF wallet for my birthday, about ten days ago. I still wait for it. On the site they say 7 to 21 days. I’ll keep ya updated.

[quote=“Tristan”]
I ordered the BMF wallet for my birthday, about ten days ago. I still wait for it. On the site they say 7 to 21 days. I’ll keep ya updated.
[/quote]

Thanks… My fan is such a fan of PF and has his Bday in august, so it would be awsome to get one for him and a Pussy Wagon chain for me!

[quote=“San-Ta”]
a swedish store, Coolstuff.se and about the same price. They also sell the wallets there.
[/quote]

Thanks. I think that sound more serious. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Ronja”]
Thanks… My fan is such a fan of PF and has his Bday in august, so it would be awsome to get one for him and a Pussy Wagon chain for me!
[/quote]
Your fan? what?

HAHAHAHA. My dad! Sorry about that :stuck_out_tongue:

Why did you open 2 topics on the same thing?

[quote=“Scarface”]
Why did you open 2 topics on the same thing?
[/quote]
I guess he wanted to kill two birds with one stone

[quote=“me”]
I guess he wanted to kill two birds with one stone
[/quote]

I am a SHE, and I didnt do it on purpose…

NOT YET BUT I PLAN TO IN A WEEK