Any dates on Vigilante?

Edit:Nevermind the release date is set for 1/30/07

And Commentary with Director William Lustig and Fred Williamson :o

[quote=“me”]
Any dates on Vigilante?

Edit:Nevermind the release date is set for 1/30/07

And Commentary with Director William Lustig and Fred Williamson :o
[/quote]

Bad ass! I hope stores in this area will carry it though.

Are you kidding? They might but I doubt it,I dont care either way Im gonna get it someway

Also Maniac gets released 1/30/07

Extras:

Available Subtitles: Spanish

Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 6.1 EX), English (Dolby Digital 5.1 EX), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Italian (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)

Audio Commentary with Co-Producer/Director William Lustig, Special Make-Up Effects Artist Tom Savini, Editor Lorenzo Marinelli, and Joe Spinell’s Assistant Luke Walter

Radio Interview with Co-Producer/Director William Lustig and Stars Joe Spinell & Caroline Munro

The Joe Spinell Story

Theatrical Trailers

TV Spots

Radio Spots

Poster & Still Gallery

Gallery Of Outrage

Talent Bios

This is so gonna be in my collection! :smiley:

Wow! With 6.1 EX? Never saw that one coming…

ordered circle of iron. finally. after reading the kill bill diary, i wanted to see more carradine

Blue Underground will be releasing:

House by the cemetery

The Black Cat

William Lustig seems to be bringing alot of the movies from anchor bay to blue underground

[quote=“me”]

Extras:

Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 6.1 EX), English (Dolby Digital 5.1 EX), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Italian (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)

Audio Commentary with Co-Producer/Director William Lustig, Special Make-Up Effects Artist Tom Savini, Editor Lorenzo Marinelli, and Joe Spinell’s Assistant Luke Walter

Radio Interview with Co-Producer/Director William Lustig and Stars Joe Spinell & Caroline Munro

The Joe Spinell Story

Theatrical Trailers

TV Spots

Radio Spots

Poster & Still Gallery

Gallery Of Outrage

Talent Bios

[/quote]

NOW THAT IS THE SHIT!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Yeah I might buy this

[quote=“The Seb”]
ordered circle of iron. finally. after reading the kill bill diary, i wanted to see more carradine
[/quote]

I recently saw the first 30 minutes of it on TV and, ummm, I don’t know what to say about it. Since the movie originated from a Bruce Lee story, I wasn’t expecting it to be a sword-and-sorcery movie!

[quote=“me”]

House by the cemetery

The Black Cat

William Lustig seems to be bringing alot of the movies from anchor bay to blue underground
[/quote]

Yeah, they’re releasing some of Anchor Bay’s Argento movies along with a few spaghetti westerns. Looks like they hit a wall somewhere as far as bringing new product to the line.

Thats one thing that stinks about those smaller cult film labels. After awhile they run out of films to release. You notice that alot of them start out with all these awesome titles, then they slowly go downhill quality wise.

[quote=“me”]

House by the cemetery

The Black Cat

William Lustig seems to be bringing alot of the movies from anchor bay to blue underground.All come out February 27th.
[/quote]
To add to the list of anchor bay movies that are getting re-released by Blue Underground.All come out on February 27th.

[quote=“me”]
[quote=“me”]

Extras:

The Joe Spinell Story

Theatrical Trailers

TV Spots

Radio Spots

Poster & Still Gallery

Gallery Of Outrage

Talent Bios

[/quote]
[/quote]
Damn! Maniac and Deep Red, I most definitely gotta get those.

??? I think i just lost some respect for Blue Underground

All will be released in July

w00t, Vamos a matar, Companeros!

Never did get Anchor Bay’s Companeros, so I’ll def be getting that one.

Its only 15 bucks to so you cant beat that deal

[quote=“me”]

[/quote]

My God.

Yeah i’ve been dying to see Deep Red.

[quote=“me”]

[/quote]
Great Cover.

I would really love to see Blue Underground release The Beyond and New York Ripper cause im dying to see them but they are so hard to find.