Black Dynotmiiiiiite!

he black and he know Kung Fu!

DYNOMIIIIITE!!! O0

Anyone seen it yet?

I haven’t :’(

A friend of mine saw it at BIFF and said it was awesome. But I wasn’t here for BIFF this year. So I’m still waiting. :frowning:

Stop making a thread for evey movie that comes out.

woops. mispelled it.

texting on my phone.

I’m watching this you honkeys!

DYNOMIIIIIIIIITE!

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Stop making a thread for evey movie that comes out, dickhead.[/quote]

Chill out. That’s what the Movie Corner is for. If you don’t like it, then why are you here?

im seeing it soon. its in CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]im seeing it soon. its in CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION![/quote]

Haha! That was awesome! O0

Badaaaasssssss trailer!

that trailer sure is badass!

im seeing it tonight with 2 of my honkey friends. lettin the bottom bitch stay at home, know i’m sayin?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/09/09/ … ve-sucker/”>'Black Dynamite' Official Trailer - Watch This, Jive Sucker! | FirstShowing.net</LINK_TEXT>

Loving this trailer !!! OMG, this movie looks like too much fun !!

Love the fake looking afro’s and all the pimp clothing. Too wild.

This is on my must find list. It’s hard to find a place to see this movie around me, w/o going into the city. (NY)

awesome badass fuckin movie! i had a GREAT time. it’s everything the trailer makes it look like. so freakin funny and badass! only the middle part is a little dull at times.

makes you wonder why there aren’t more movies with nunchuck fights out there.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]
makes you wonder why there aren’t more movies with nunchuck fights out there.[/quote]

I’ve wondered that for a long time.