The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Biohazard, coming to a forum near you!

When will he be back, tune in this week and find out!

If you smeeeeeel, what the Hazard is COOKIN’!

by the way which one of you cunt moderators banned my ass for no reason! Now I have to start from ground zero! >:(

Someone banned you? I thought you just left on your own. Anyways, WB! Hope you’ll return to The Deuce too! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Biohazard”]
by the way which one of you cunt moderators banned my ass for no reason! Now I have to start from ground zero! >:(
[/quote]

Well if you carry on like that, you may find yourself being banned again!

For what reason was Bio banned exactly? I don’t think i was around…

Everybody thought you’d just disappeared on your own dude. Good to see you back though. :wink:

I never even noticed that you were gone!

[quote=“Geoi”]
Everybody thought you’d just disappeared on your own dude. Good to see you back though. :wink:
[/quote]

That’s exactly what I thought too, I guess there must be have been a mistake if someone banned you… Good to see you back though :wink:

The place just hasnt been the same without you Biohazard nobodies been talking about millia what’s her name and the zombie discussions have decreased…

He didn’t get banned, he just left. Bio, stop attention-seeking.

At least we can only hope this place gets more lively now. It’s been a funeral parlour for the last few weeks.

Yeah, I guess we have all had things going on in our lives. I myself am in my final year at uni and have a shit load of work to do. In addition, I also have relationship commitments and a fairly strong social life (one that includes playing Halo and smoking shisha alot, haha). So haven’t been able to post as much as I would have liked.

i’ve also been on vacation, everyone get ready for a little shake-up :wink:

[quote=“Scarface”]
At least we can only hope this place gets more lively now. It’s been a funeral parlour for the last few weeks.
[/quote]

yes indeed…

[quote=“Ify”]
Yeah, I guess we have all had things going on in our lives. I myself am in my final year at uni and have a shit load of work to do. In addition, I also have relationship commitments and a fairly strong social life (one that includes playing Halo and smoking shisha alot, haha). So haven’t been able to post as much as I would have liked.
[/quote]

Same here but not including : playing Halo and smoking shisha ;D

So has anyone noticed the Day Of The Dead remake came out on DVD…what’s up with that?!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
So has anyone noticed the Day Of The Dead remake came out on DVD…what’s up with that?!
[/quote]

Haven’t heard one good thing about it.

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]

Its own funeral, something died here

a doggie got killed?

[quote=“Ify”]
[/quote]

Not having any QT news to talk about doesn’t help either. Where the fuck is the guy anyway? Quentin, if you’re reading this…do something that’ll put you on the news again please. I don’t know, run around naked on live TV or punch some other dude who messed with your NBK script. Give us something to talk about man.