The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Bible connations in pulp ficton

i know of a few relgios connations that are in pulp fiction i was just wondering if any could think of any more

p.s. i dont believe in god or the bible

well name them please :wink:

Seb:is Tarantino naked in your avatar? ???

[quote=“Snake Charmer”]
Seb:is Tarantino naked in your avatar? ???
[/quote]
Haha

uh, i assume that’s a yellow sweater actually

[quote=“The Seb”]
uh, i assume that’s a yellow sweater actually
[/quote]
But are you Sure? :wink:

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
But are you Sure? :wink:
[/quote]

That picture is most probably part of the same photo shoot he did for Time, for their “100 Most Influential People of 2005” issue. QT featured in that mag, and there was a rather cool pic of him (wearing the same orange/yellow top) shining a torch in his eye. I can’t seem to find that pic, but here is a bigger version of Seb’s pic, hopefully it is now obvious to you and Snake Charmer that he is NOT naked.

Sorry to get your hopes up :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, off topic or what. We went form bible references to nake guys…classy ;D

plz could u get back to the topic in hand

so seb u want to know some connatoins

1)Marsellus doesn’t kill butch and the french bird but he does say "You’ve just lost all your L.A. privalages"

Adam and Eve aren’t killed by god but aren’t allowed back into the garden of eden.

2)Lance apart from really looking like Jesus he brings Mia back from the dead well he doesn’t give her the shot Vincent does but he does give Vincent the tools to bring her back.

Jesus held plenty of people

and there is more but i’d like to get what every1 else knows about the bible connatoins

3) In the book of Luke, two mobsters by the names of Blincent and Fules, walk into an apartment talking about foot massages and eventually finds three teenagers in the apartment and shoots them to death. They receive a suitcase containing a gateway to hell which must be destroyed instantly.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
3) In the book of Luke, two mobsters by the names of Blincent and Fules, walk into an apartment talking about foot massages and eventually finds three teenagers in the apartment and shoots them to death. They receive a suitcase containing a gateway to hell which must be destroyed instantly.
[/quote]I don’t recall reading this in the bible…is this some sick fucking joke!!! Am I suppose to be laughing my motherfucking ass off!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[quote=“CopperHead”]
[/quote]
Hahahaa are you sure? :wink:

[quote=“vadid”]
so seb u want to know some connatoins

1)Marsellus doesn’t kill butch and the french bird but he does say "You’ve just lost all your L.A. privalages"

Adam and Eve aren’t killed by god but aren’t allowed back into the garden of eden.

[/quote]

I like that one, never thought of that. Also, somebody on this forum once mentioned the Pontius Pilate connotation when Jules and Vincent were washing their hands in Jimmy’s bathroom. Jules manages to clean his hands from the blood, meaning that he’s repented from his sins; whilst Vincent did not. Or something to that effect.

yeh im trying to find out more connations

4)well this one is obvios ezekeil 25/17 i think speaks for its self in the last seen when jules is talking to ringo

5)the story behind the breifcase thst it is marsuels soul that was stolen by the devil or he sold it to the devil and jules and vincent are angles getting it back.

please post more

I’ve never heard people discussing this fact, but the ezekiel words spoken by Jules are almost the same that you find in the beginning of the movie “The Bodyguard” - a seventies-exploitationer with !!! Sonny Chiba !!!. Has anyone seen this movie?

[quote=“jyunin”]
I’ve never heard people discussing this fact, but the ezekiel words spoken by Jules are almost the same that you find in the beginning of the movie “The Bodyguard” - a seventies-exploitationer with !!! Sonny Chiba !!!. Has anyone seen this movie?
[/quote]

Old news man, old news

Shit… :slight_smile:

[quote=“CopperHead”]
[/quote]
Blincent and Fules eh? I guess if it were yincent and vules it would be even lazier. :wink:

anyone have any more conntations that make sense