Best underrated movies

yeah a real solid balls out thriller with a great climax, unfortunately all i’ve heard about it is bad

another underrated movie is the warriors. anybody like the warriors?

I like it

edit: I love it :wink:

well it’s a cultmovie, the ones that love it LOVE it and the ones that hate it HATE it, i love it, think it’s great, and I have high hopes for the remake, probably the first remake i’m looking forward too

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Hell yes…Brother is great and DD is just raped by those emo bastards…
[/quote]

What did they do to Donnie Darko?

The new warriors movie cant be that bad its being written by the same guy who wrote the original. Only bad thing is its gonna be in LA instead of New York and the gangs are gonna be more like the bloods and crips.

Am I the only one who thinks ‘Heathers’ starring Winona Ryder and Christian Slater is really underrated?! In my opinion it is definately one of the best teen films of the 80’s and in general yet it is pushed out of the spotlight countless times by the likes of ‘The Breakfast Club’ and ‘Pretty In Pink’.

I like Heathers much more than Pretty in Pink and The Breakfast Club

Me too, but so often are the latter two made out to be far superior films to ‘Heathers’. Quite frankly, ‘Pretty In Pink’ annoyed the hell outta me.

I dont like Pretty in Pink that much. I like The Breakfast Club though. Havent seen Heathers yet though.

You got to see heathers… I love my dead gay son!

Jackie Brown

Nothing beats the breakfast club… I could serieusly watch that every day…Its so cool 8)

[quote=“rollingthunder”]
You got to see heathers… I love my dead gay son!
[/quote]

I will see Heathers, that i can promise!

Flash Gordon

[quote]You got to see heathers… I love my dead gay son![/quote]

Lol, love that bit! It is such an awesome film, so dark yet so witty.

I definately recommend it!

[quote]Nothing beats the breakfast club… I could serieusly watch that every day…Its so cool [/quote]

Heathers kicks it’s ass! It still is an awesome movie however!

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Nothing beats the breakfast club… I could serieusly watch that every day…Its so cool 8)
[/quote]

Why is that door closed? WHY IS THAT DOOR CLOSED???

haha the 80’s had great humor, Paul Gleason (Principal Vernon) died recently :-</E> he had some killer lines

[quote=“MissMia”]

Heathers kicks it’s ass! It still is an awesome movie however!
[/quote]

I have to see that then ;D Thanks missmia :angel:

Torn Curtain

Shallow Grave

Bringing Out The Dead

American Psycho

Robocop

Body Double

Eyes Wide Shut

Munich

Jacob’s Ladder

Yeah I have breakfast club on Vhs, I need it on dvd