Best Battle

Who Will have the best fight scene with the Bride??

I wanna see Budd fight!!! But the Bill fight will be awesome.

When do we fully get to see Bill?? anyways

House of Blue Leaves. It is one of the most beautifully shot action sequences I have ever seen. Mix it in with some awesome martial arts and excessive violence and you have a winning combination.

But for volume two I’m REALLY looking forward too Budd/Bride fight. That’ll kick ASS.

do you think michael’s character should make any refrence about ears or anything or do you think he should just be totally and completely different

At the end of volume 1… he says that they all deserve to die!! Whats up with that. Maybe he will just let her kill him??? Nah… Hell be a badass, ad kick ass

My favorite fight in Volume 1 would probably have to be the showdown w/ Go-Go. i love the Crazy 88 scene, but there is a whole lot more excitement in the Go-Go fight, and you actually think that the Bride must die.

i really hope that the battle with Bill at the end of Volume 2 will be prolonged and cool as shit, but me thinks Tarantino might have the Bride kill Bill in one short sweep just to be ironic.

the fight scene in the house of blue leaves, against the dark blue wall, where everyone is black! I loved that scene for all it was worth! that was the single best fighting scene i have seen since some bruce lee movies!

I liked the battle between Uma and her feet…as she tried to get them to work.

[quote]I liked the battle between Uma and her feet…as she tried to get them to work.[/quote]
No offense at all towards Uma, but her feet. Her feet are scary…She’s still beautiful, tho.

In V1 it was for me def. the HoBL fight, but for V2 I wish a fucking dirty bitchfight between the Bride and Elle.

The Bride Bill fight BETTER be made longer than what was in the script.

I mean c’mon, she spends years learning KungFu under Pai Mei, and suddenly her repetoire is whittled down to a short punch, and a palm technique!

[quote]The Bride Bill fight BETTER be made longer than what was in the script. ÂÂ

I mean c’mon, she spends years learning KungFu under Pai Mei, and suddenly her repetoire is whittled down to a short punch, and a palm technique![/quote]
I agree!

[quote]The Bride Bill fight BETTER be made longer than what was in the script. ÂÂ

I mean c’mon, she spends years learning KungFu under Pai Mei, and suddenly her repetoire is whittled down to a short punch, and a palm technique![/quote]

I definetly want the Bride/Bill fight to be long and violent also and I was dissapointed when i read it in the script. But i’m betting that QT will pull some kinda shit on everyone and make the fight last like 20 seconds just to piss everybody off or to be ironic, since all of the other fights lasted much longer.

I like the Crazy 88 battle, that was pretty awesome. I also like the battle between O-Ren and The Bride.

Overall, the HOBL fight was the best. But my personal favorite is the Bride/Vernita fight. Love it to death.

That beginning section of the HoBL, where one by one O-Ren sends her goons down and The Bride just whips through them is just too kick-ass. She’s got this look on her face that’s indescribably cool as she just fuckin’ whales on these poor bastards.

I love the fight scene with the crazy 88 general, im not sure the name, I always thought that was pai mei! but Her few short battles with him, the maybe 3 or 4 is dope as fuck!

i can’t wait to see the jackass-like fight between the bride and elle. i guess it’s going to be pretty funny ;D

as for volume one, my choice would be o-ren vs the bride, because of the atmosphere…

[quote]I love the fight scene with the crazy 88 general, im not sure the name, I always thought that was pai mei! but Her few short battles with him, the maybe 3 or 4 is dope as fuck! [/quote]

His name’s Miki.

Rambo you should watch the movie sometime. It’s great.

My personal favorite so far, is the Bride Vs. GoGo. ::slight_smile:

I also liked Oren Vs. The bride, that was so beautifully done in the snow garden and the music from lady snowblood playing on top of that when oren dies is just wonderfull.

Donna :wink: