Basterds coverage (videos, pictures, etc) ticker

[quote=“Dutch_Masta”]
But QT averages YEARS in between movies.
[/quote]

Terrence Malick made Days of Heaven in 1978/9 and then didn’t make his next film, The Thin Red Line, for 20 years. So compared to him, Tarantino is The Speed Racer.

I shoulda said CG-filled epic. No, The Tree of Life features dinosaurs for some reason, and most of it is purportedly set in Texas in the 1950’s. The other feature you mentioned, The Voyage of Time, ties into it and will be an Imax exclusive. Neither are all-CG. Nobody really knows what they are.

[quote=“AndrewFields88”]
I shoulda said CG-filled epic. No, The Tree of Life features dinosaurs for some reason, and most of it is purportedly set in Texas in the 1950’s. The other feature you mentioned, The Voyage of Time, ties into it and will be an Imax exclusive. Neither are all-CG. Nobody really knows what they are.
[/quote]

Yeah, I know all that. I like dinosaur/universe evolution aspect of it. It sounds like his most philosophically rich and personal film yet.

[quote]Video of the day | Director Tarantino Tackles WW2 - YouTube

A lot of new footages!!!

Behind the scenes!!!

You gottta watch it!!![/quote]

Hah! The reporter of the piece is named Werner Herzog.

<LINK_TEXT text=“Featured Content on Myspace … D=61280933”>Featured Content on Myspace</LINK_TEXT>

tv spot i hadn’t seen yet. doesnt fit the movie much but will excite folks

i cant believe after all these years…what has it been like 7 years?..i cant believe this movie is so close to coming out…ive been telling friends and family for years about Tarantino’s “worldwarII movie”…and now Im actually catching the tv spots almost everyday on television…life is great

[quote=“Movie_Villain”]
i cant believe after all these years…what has it been like 7 years?..i cant believe this movie is so close to coming out…ive been telling friends and family for years about Tarantino’s “worldwarII movie”…and now Im actually catching the tv spots almost everyday on television…life is great
[/quote]

Life is great.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
<LINK_TEXT text=“Featured Content on Myspace … D=61280933”>Featured Content on Myspace</LINK_TEXT>

tv spot i hadn’t seen yet. doesnt fit the movie much but will excite folks
[/quote]

THAT’s the clip I’ve seen on TV here in Canada!

[quote=“Stiglitz”]
THAT’s the clip I’ve seen on TV here in Canada!

[/quote]

I think Shark Week on the Discovery Channel is sponsored by IB, so there’s a ton of TV spots! :slight_smile:

interview with Diane Kruger. In the middle of the interview There is a new clip from LA LOUISIANE!!!: - YouTube

And…

New 1:20 clip with Colonel Landa from the opening chapter!!!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php … 398&ref=nf”>http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=101689743175398&ref=nf</LINK_TEXT>

Be careful if you watch watch the the interview with Diane Kruger because there is a lot of spoilers.

I won!

I won the tickets to see Inglourious Basterds at the premiere here in Toronto next Wednesday. I’m looking at the pass right now and it says “Join Quentin Tarantino”. Oh, yes, I will be joining Mr.Tarantino! You bet your ass!

You will have my thoughts ASAP!

lucky “bââsterd”

“blow op the bââskit”

(those lines are from the trailer)

That’s what I was thinking when I first heard he was gonna be there.

I was like…this is just like the trailer. If only Quentin was an evil fascist and not a swell guy.

[quote=“QTRocks”]
Video of the day | Director Tarantino Tackles WW2 - YouTube

A lot of new footages!!!

Behind the scenes!!!

You gottta watch it!!!
[/quote]

God, that’s so great! Now that’s a movie guys!

I had no idea Quentin wanted to sell the script! That’s scary news! But I’m so glad he pulled it through, this is going to be a helluva movie. The cast is so brilliant.

“Kill The Nazis!”

When I heard that line abolut QT selling the script, it didnt sound right. Why would he write an awesome script then just give it away to John Q Director? That would be fucked up.

Special on AMC tomorrow:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/how-to- … EP01167230”>http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/how-to-be-a-basterd-inside-the-new-film-by-quentin-tarantino/EP01167230</LINK_TEXT>

Quentin Tarantino will be featured in an episode of Gangland on the History channel… for some reason. I saw a commercial promoting it and QT was talking but I didn’t get a chance to hear what it was. Check out for it.