The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Back To School

Tommorow, school starts again :-</E> back to my retard class. fucking assholes.

I can’t WAIT for school!!

I’ll be trying on my third university this year…I have a really good feeling about it. I kind of fucked up this year, going to an Art school instead of Academic, so I’ve been out since November, and Can’t wait to get back!!!

19 Days!!

;D

ahhhh man school, i fucking hate it. that sucks max that you gotta go back, i dont have to go back until 17 days.

Oh man, there’s two new chicks in the class that are the hottest chicks i’ve ever seen!. both look like fucking models, I like the one that’s a little shorter, She had no shoes or socks on inside! I don’t have a foot fetish or anything remotely close to QT’s fondness, but damn I would suck the flesh of those feet. Delicious

The other one is sooo tall but damn what a great ass. I might enjoy school this year. ;D

I have 9 days left…but I will be a senior ;D

ick…i dont wanna go back to school…i still have 3 weeks until it starts though

Apparently I am the only huge dork.

Which makes me a little more ashamed :wink:

But…

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…School in 18 days!!

Get your Trapper Keeper, pens n pencils ready!

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Oh man, there’s two new chicks in the class that are the hottest chicks i’ve ever seen!. both look like fucking models, I like the one that’s a little shorter, She had no shoes or socks on inside! I don’t have a foot fetish or anything remotely close to QT’s fondness, but damn I would suck the flesh of those feet. Delicious

The other one is sooo tall but damn what a great ass. I might enjoy school this year. ;D
[/quote]

sadly i go to an all boy school, so the only excitement i get are all the fights and gang rivalries that take place every year.

[quote=“Jjp”]
sadly i go to an all boy school, so the only excitement i get are all the fights and gang rivalries that take place every year.
[/quote]

Wow, how come? We had a small number of girls in our class and that already felt unfair.

I only go back to school 1st october, I’ve got time till that. I’m almost sure to be in the girl minority, there must be way more boys, we’ll see if it’s positive or negative. I’ve always been with a minority of boys.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Wow, how come? We had a small number of girls in our class and that already felt unfair.
[/quote]

The school is not coed only males are aloud to enroll.

Couldn’t stand it, I guess… Not like I’m too outgoing when it comes to girls, but I really like when they’re around. A boy-only facility would feel like a prison or a colony, very depressing anyway

yea it is, i came here for the reason that the coed school in my neighboorhod is mainly differant corner/gangs from south philadelphia fighting with each other some times over girls and the corner i hang at isent really like a huge amount of people probably only like like 8 people or so and probably couldent hold up agangst some of the bigger gangs. only to get to this school and realize that its actual whole places at this school fighting with each other like south philadelphia west philadelphia norht philly manyunk roxburrel exc. alot of bullshit goes on everywhere, the funniest thing i seen last year was a kid selling bootlegged copys of 300 out of his locker classic.

I’m going to be in my 3rd and final year of University and I’m mixed about going back. On the one hand, I can’t fucking wait to meet up with all my friends. The best part is the actual living there in the house, we have a lot of fun. Watching movies, playing games, fucking about etc. It’s going to kick royal arse. On the other hand, I’m not looking forward to all the work we’ll no doubt have to do. I have to register at the end of September, so I’m going to go a week or so earlier so I get to chill out before the actual work starts.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Apparently I am the only huge dork.

Which makes me a little more ashamed :wink:

But…

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…School in 18 days!!
[/quote]
nah…pretty much everyone i know wants to go back…i just dont

I got two weeks til I go back to third semester of uni. But I’m just studying film, so it’s fun. Another semester another short film. Plus, I chose a Computer Game Form, Narrative and Style subject which will be cool.

[quote=“Angel”]
I got two weeks til I go back to third semester of uni. But I’m just studying film, so it’s fun. Another semester another short film. Plus, I chose a Computer Game Form, Narrative and Style subject which will be cool.
[/quote]

Shit i wish i was going back to that.

[quote=“Angel”]
[/quote]
I’m Studying Film at college too…in my final year which is a bit scary but i get to make stuff this year so hurrrah!

I got my final semester of college, four-year, coming up in exactly one week.