Here you are :

just brilliant!

the last one is my favorite, there all great though.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Here you are :

[/quote]

Wehoo! MErci

Look at my avatar ;D

Cool, you can all appreciate them, I’m glad to contribute to this thread again :wink:

Damn! make some more please! i beg thee, oh princess of avatars! :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Cool, you can all appreciate them, I’m glad to contribute to this thread again :wink:
[/quote]

Haha, whoa, how come I find out about you making avatars just NOW? Checked the thread out of boredom, and look at that. Really awesome!

Z channel, QT SIX and the last are brilliant

more, more more!!!

:smiley:

Can someone make moving avys of Death Proof? Car chases, girls dancing, etc. PLEASE! Some Nova ones, Charger ones, and of course Mary Elizabeth Winstead! LOL!

Made some avatars in this thread:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 777.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,6777.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

There’s some GIF’s I didn’t make there too.

^ Thanks. I see a few but most of the stuff has an X there instead of the avys! But thanks for the few I see.

I was looking through my photobucket and i forgot I made these a while back when i got board never finished making all of them. If anyone wants to use them.

Idle Hands, nice ;D

I made some Leone avatars

Awesome advatars from everyone. I wish I had talent and a program to do that stuff. Does anyone have an animated avatar of Cherry Darling from Planet Terror?

who’s gonna make some cool aldo raine avatars? :wink: we only have one picture for that so shouldn’t be so hard

[quote=“Sebastian”]
who’s gonna make some cool aldo raine avatars? :wink: we only have one picture for that so shouldn’t be so hard
[/quote]

Shouldn’t we make an avatar from Melanie Laurent as Shosanna too? she looks awesome on that still picture.

of course, my suggestion was just an example. It’s fairly early to make avatars, but why not

Of course my horse!

edit: I’m not altogether sober. :confused: