Great Sylvia :slight_smile: I’ll use one of them

You are awesome sylvia…I would kill to know what program that is that makes moving avatars???

:smiley:

Thanks again and again :-*

I use Ulead gif animator.

I’s easy and very fast :wink:

can someone avatar size this bad boy?

I could watch that all night, hahaha ;D

I scanned through the previous pages, and they’re awesome!

If I post some screen caps tomorrow will someone be able to make me a moving avatar wth text? Pretty please? 'cause I’m crap with the computer…

:-[ I may be 16, but inside I’m just a technology challenged granny

[quote=“Sylvia”]
:smiley:

Thanks again and again :-*

I use Ulead gif animator.

I’s easy and very fast :wink:
[/quote]

Ok, I just downloaded this…only the free trial. Thanks for the info.

Hey, here’s my first attempt at an animation. I took these pictures off my t.v. screen…that’s why they look like shit…but this is just an experiment one. (if you can’t tell…it’s the eye snatch sequence)

haha, looking back at other people’s creations…I feel ashamed of the this one i just posted. BTW, where do you get the video clips to make those smooth flowing animations (example: a certain scene from sin city)???

I also just made this signature. below

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
can someone avatar size this bad boy?

[/quote]

;D

here you are

haha look at him go! thanks :-*

Johny; is that Q on letterman?

edit: ahh, conan… When is that episode from?

Conan yeah, it was on a few months ago actually, he was great, looked kinda drunk, talked about his parties in Iceland n stuff

THE ROOF

THE ROOF

THE ROOF IS ON FIIIREEE

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
Conan yeah, it was on a few months ago actually, he was great, looked kinda drunk, talked about his parties in Iceland n stuff

THE ROOF

THE ROOF

THE ROOF IS ON FIIIREEE
[/quote]
Okay… Damn I wanna see it!!

oh man, i still can’t make a good gif animation. but i keep trying.

I just need to know how you get those short 5 second video clips from movies to make into Gif animations.

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
oh man, i still can’t make a good gif animation. but i keep trying.

I just need to know how you get those short 5 second video clips from movies to make into Gif animations.
[/quote]
Ok :slight_smile:

You need virtualdub,this software permits you to rip short video from the movie :wink:

[quote=“Sylvia”]
Ok :slight_smile:

You need virtualdub,this software permits you to rip short video from the movie :wink:
[/quote]

yeah i’ve messing around with it for quite a while, do you have to rip the dvd to your pc first? cause it only opens .avi or .mpg etc., you can’t open the film directly from the DVD right?

These are all really good avatars. They look fantastic!

Looking at this page reminded me I don’t have an avatar myself yet, I really need to get one. I am off on an avatar search!

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
yeah i’ve messing around with it for quite a while, do you have to rip the dvd to your pc first? cause it only opens .avi or .mpg etc., you can’t open the film directly from the DVD right?
[/quote]
Yes, Johny, you must convert the dvd into avi first.

Virtualdub can’t open the dvd :-</E>

^^^^^May be some work…but I have plenty of time on my hands for screwing around.