• don’t know

0 voters

I’m curious. I’m right-handed, you?

Right handed, left footed

Bi-curious?

(I’m right handed)

Gotta keep your pimp hand strong!

(Right handed here)

I am right handed. But I hold my knife in my left hand when eating and I think my left hands stronger. But I just can’t write with it.

Right handed, but I’m bi-handed when it comes to using the computer mouse: left hand at home, right hand at school. I kid you not.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
Right handed, but I’m bi-handed when it comes to using the computer mouse: left hand at home, right hand at school. I kid you not.

[/quote]
I’m bi-handed too. If I jack off with my right hand I think about Heather Locklear…with my Left it is always Heath Ledger…

bad joke…you can crucify me tomorrow

Right handed… I really need to cut my nails… i have Nosferatu hands…

Right-handed, but left-footed. When I skateboard I keep my right foot on the board and at the front. I can’t write with my left hand, and I can’t skate with my right foot.

Left-handed.

Yeah. So what? You wanna start a rumpus about it? :wink:

Right handed :slight_smile:

Im a righty :slight_smile:

I think to have had this many replies and not have at least one person take the piss out of this (frankly pointless) thread is a testament to the changing nature of this forum. It seems hostility is being kicked in the nuts and tranquility is being given cookies. Nice to see :slight_smile:

[quote=“Angel”]
I am right handed. But I hold my knife in my left hand when when I’m stabbing someone.
[/quote]

LMAO!! :slight_smile:

You don’t really have to aim anyway…ahem…

[quote=“Ify”]
I think to have had this many replies and not have at least one person take the piss out of this (frankly pointless) thread is a testament to the changing nature of this forum. It seems hostility is being kicked in the nuts and tranquility is being given cookies. Nice to see :slight_smile:
[/quote]

who the fuck asked you? j/k

I don’t want no fucking nice guys on a Tarantino forum. I want more fucking assholes. Bring it on! :smiley:

I dont want more assholes. We have enough in here already!

Right-handed and right-footed.

and cross eyed! :smiley: