The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Arcade Fire

Arcade Fire are the greatest band on planet earth.

And that’s not my opinion.

That’s a mutha fuckin fact.

Their music is so powerful and amazing it makes you think

their songs come directly from Jesus’s cum.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
Arcade Fire are the greatest band on planet earth.

And that’s not my opinion.

That’s a mutha fuckin fact.

Jesus’s cum.
[/quote]
Blasphemy! You’re one twisted son of a bitch, what happened to you?

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Blasphemy! You’re one twisted son of a bitch, what happened to you?
[/quote]

If you seriously don’t like Arcade Fire, there’s something wrong with you.

Or something wrong with your taste in music.

yes they rock indeed. What do you prefer, funeral or neon bible? at the moment im digging neon bible.

Want to hear some real music, listen to Evanescence

evanescence!!! the choice of fat 14 year old girls everywhere! I’d bang Amy Lee though…

[quote=“blue_lou_boyle”]
yes they rock indeed. What do you prefer, funeral or neon bible? at the moment im digging neon bible.
[/quote]

It’s hard to say.

Some days I listen to Funeral and I’m like "This mutha fuckers brilliant! I think I like it better then Neon Bible."

But then some other days I listen to Neon Bible and I’m like "Holy fucking shit, this is definetly the masterpiece of the two."

So, I don’t know. I both love them equally.

And yeah, Arcade Fire has every critic in the world shouting their a work of genuis. (not to mention music legends David Bowie and David Byrne). Fuck Evanevesense of whatever.

Evanescence is fantastic. The lyrics are true to life and beautiful. Arcade Fire, I’ve never even heard of them.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Evanescence is fantastic. The lyrics are true to life and beautiful. Arcade Fire, I’ve never even heard of them.
[/quote]

Arcade Fire are a Canadian band (except for two members who are from Texas) and they usually write about death, childhood, being afraid of the future, love, religion, war, post-9/11 paranoia, and basically there songs are about how it will be us that destroys mankind, and they’re pretty obsessed with the fact that death is real and we’re all gonna die soon whether you like it or not.

Freaky.

I hate death.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Freaky.

I hate death.
[/quote]

Yeah, they’re all pretty obsessed with trying to get people to stop fearing death and just accept it. I know their was an article about them in Rolling Stones, the lead singer Win Butler was asked if he could summarize his life in a sentence what would it be. And he said “Death is real.”

When I first listened to Funeral, I thought they could do a better album after this. But when I first listened to Neon Bible, I knew I was wrong. Though as CopperHead said, I don’t really know which one I love the best.

I saw them in Cannes, they went with U2 when they did a live, though they didn’t play themselves, only entered the screening room. I sowanted them tp play instead of U2, een if yeah it’s better to brag about U2, Arcade Fire are awesome.

I wasn’t too hot for Neon Bible at first either.

It seems to get better on repeated listens. You realize how genius their music is the more times you listen.

I’ll look into this Arcade Fire band…

Post rock is itching closer to the mainstream every year.

One of the singers sounds like a shrieking cat…

Other then that it’s fine as it is. Nice combo of instruments making unique noises.