Anyone get free stuff with a DVD purchase?

No complains Admin ;D , you knew that I´m crazy when you made me a mod here… (btw, I allways thought that was the reason, why I´m a mod… )

No I thought this morning, when the KB 2 DVD is out, we can use this old KB 1 free stuff topic, so there is not need to make a second one. Only a little kind of work-reduction…

I got the free box from Best Buy.

I went to Circuit City and got shit.

I want the full size door poster! Fuck. I’m heading over to FYE later and checking it out. Maybe they still have it…

i got a EXTREMELEY rare wooden poster with purchase and its huge too. I went to hmv on the 9th because they were having a midnight kill bill presale in Toronto. Only at the one hmv downtown on young street. The store opened at midnight and the first 50 people waiting in line got a free regualr poster and a huge mounted on wood poster. its an inch thick and was only available in the one hmv in all of canada. Me and my girlfriend each got 1.

only 50 available probably world wide!!!

Bah! It’s not even available here in Australia for another month! >:( I better be getting something good with it! I already got a kickass uma standup from a vid store, I don’t know if their for sale anywhere, it was promotional. But I’m so itching for a Pussy Wagon keyring ;D

Damn, thats too cool

when i bought Vol.1 from Sam Goody I got this free poster

Got mine this Morning ;D

HMV UK Exclusive

Came in Card Sleeve with 4 Character Cards inside

Beatrix

Pai Mei

Bill

Budd

[quote]Got mine this Morning ;D

HMV UK Exclusive

Came in Card Sleeve with 4 Character Cards inside

Beatrix

Pai Mei

Bill

Budd

[/quote]

I was about to get this but I thought that when i got to the store they probably won’t have had any more of the extra stuff and it would mean I would have to wait until like 7pm to get it (because I didn’t pre-order one) and I thought theres no point wasting time by going to all the way to HMV and just to be let the down by them not having the extra stuff. Also the extras aint all that cool, I mean the the card sleeve is ok but my volume 1 DVD hasn’t got a card sleeve and I don’t want them to be different. So I’ll be just gettin the normal DVD case one at about 5pm, can’t fuckin’ wait.

Damn all I got was some left over change from the 20 I had…but I saved $5!!! thats a good thing!!! ;D

Well I opted for the DVD which had jack shit with it. But I guess just having the film is good enough.

[quote=“JDK”]
No, it is different from that photo.  That’s a German poster anyways.  And, it’s different from the DVD cover as well… you just have to give it a closer look.

EDIT: I just hung up on my wall and it looks fucking kick-ass!  It’s like 6-7 feet tall too.
[/quote]

I meant that it sucks coz the one that i allready have (The one you say is German, but i got it in Australia), looks similar to the one that I got with the DVD.