Any wrestling fans here?

Well it may be fake but people do get hurt. Take a like at Psycho Sid he completely broke his leg on tv and he sued wcw cause they made him do the move even though he told them his leg was messed up.

[quote=“me”]
Well it may be fake but people do get hurt.[/quote]

Just ask Owen Hart

Mankind a.k.a. Cactus Jack a.k.a. DudeLove - that guy is the Shit! He got hurt in damn near every fight.

Yeah i watched some of his “Death matches” from japan…Ropes made of barbwire…Amazing!

- YouTube

I can’t believe this :cry: -

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/qu … 65720.html”>Pro wrestler Chris Benoit found dead</LINK_TEXT>

Yeah just heard this,that is really sad. I use to watch him all the time when i was into wrestling still cant believe it.

Damn.

Yeah, I just got the news myself.

That sounds kinda crazy, though. -Like he went psycho or something.

Textbook example of Steroid Psychosis

Yeah whatever save that for when The Hulk dies.

These two roid freaks were in the gym about a year ago and they broght in their own “ghetto blaster” that was blaring heavy metal music. The gym manager went over and politely asked them to turn it off. “We have our own radio”, he said very calmly. The two idiots became violent. They began throwing shit around and screaming at the top of their lungs. Then they started to get physical with the mangager and a few of the trainers that worked there. The police arrived and it took several of them to apprehend the two muscle freaks. That was a case of steroid psychosis - this guy Benoit was probably suffering from the same problem. These guys get all jacked up on the juice and they lose touch with reality. Anger becomes their master.

Well i highly doubt it. Btw its okay to have muscles and all but dont over do it.

Violent enough to make you kill your own family? That’s pretty fucked up.

When I heard the news, I first thought it was all fake. McMahon faked his own death a couple of weeks ago, I thought they decided to take this whole farce a step further.

Benoit was truly one of the best in the business. He will be missed by wrestling fans worldwide.

Kilgore is right about the roid psychosis. He killed his family admist a rage and tied up his wife and even drugged his seven year old kid on it.

What a sick fuck to do such a thing.

A friend of mine noted that watching Benoit now will just be watched with a deadpanness since he’s no better then what Charles Manson did to music or John Wayne Gacy did for painting.

I’m still shocked about it, he was a genius at what he did and he just fell into the void of psychosis.

The WWE has just released a statement disimissing the speculation about roids having anything to do with the murders:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitpressrelease

Man this is so sad.

[quote=“Scarface”]
The WWE has just released a statement disimissing the speculation about roids having anything to do with the murders:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitpressrelease
[/quote]
Well of course they would - 98% of their crew is on them - they don’t need to go through what the Major League Baseball people had to endure - a congressional hearing. This stuff is totally out of control - and they say that sports helps keep kids off drugs!

Maybe the Ultimate Warrior…but I never expected Chris Benoit to do anything like this.

NEW JACK FROM THE OL’ ECW!

Now that was talent! LOL! But for real, he kicked a$$!

I dont think benoit ewver got over Eddie Guerreo’s death