Another 10 Minute Cooking School "Texas BBQ"

[quote=“Baby Stomper”]
Right. However, I simply pointed out that it was never released on any physical region 1 disc format and never implied that this upcoming release wasn’t going to be exactly that.

For me, seeing these movies back to back with an audience was a large part of what made Grindhouse so great. While I certainly do appreciate the movies in their own right, I feel watching them on their own would risk tainting that original experience. I would like to have at least one good sized get together and screen the whole Grindhouse double-feature, make an event out of it, to hopefully recapture that magic at least once before I start popping them in individually.
[/quote]

You’ve NEVER seen the movies separately? There is SO much more footage in each one. Complete scenes even.

Anyway, I’d appreciate it if you removed those images. They’re disturbing and inappropriate.

actually that is his real twitter. was there when he handed it out at the Film School for questions and short films thingy they had,

[quote=“looneybone”]actually that is his real twitter. was there when he handed it out at the Film School for questions and short films thingy they had,[/quote]

Yeah, we know it’s him. I remember that night. I wish I could have made it.