The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

ANIME sequence(including some pics from Vol. 2!)

Here’s an interview with Production IG who did the anime sequences in KILL Vol.1 and Vol.2:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.cgnetworks.com/story_custom. … ry_id=1824”>http://www.cgnetworks.com/story_custom.php?story_id=1824</LINK_TEXT>

so…does this mean most of chapter, “Massacre at Two Pines” is Anime?

so that means there will be another anime sequence in Kill Bill Vol.2??

THATS THE BEST F*CKING NEWS OF TODAY!!

Fucking Awesome!

Thanks Jeff :slight_smile:. I don’t know about “Massacre at Two Pines” being in anime though. I mean there was an anime sequence in Vol.1 where the DIVAS are beating the shit out of the Bride, maybe they took that pic from there. I dunno, but either way, BRING ON FEB. 20TH!!

EDIT: I just noticed the second pic now. Maybe the Massacre at 2 Pines will be in anime after all!

What’s funny is I thought the bottom pic wasn’t an anime but a real picture…at first.

[quote]What’s funny is I thought the bottom pic wasn’t an anime but a real picture…at first. [/quote]

Me too! But I didn't say anything for the fear of appearing a total dumbass. But now that you mention it, I thought so too. ::)

That pic on the bottom is ANIME?!! Damn!! That looks totally live to me! But if you look close you can see little details that show it is in fact Anime.

I was hoping that there would be another anime chapter and Vol 2 and it sounds like there will be! AWESOME! 8)

I loved O-Rens Origin. That was some of the coolest animation Ive ever seen.

[quote]

I loved O-Rens Origin. That was some of the coolest animation Ive ever seen. [/quote]

Hell yeah it was, that was my favorit part of the movie. Asside from the obvious HOBL scene. I didn’t think there was going to be another anime, shit…I just lost a bet.

I loved the anime sequence in volume 1, but the real people were better. I think.

yes the anime part rocked, its easily the second best part of the movie in my opinion behind the part where the guy is letting a guy fuck uma for $$$$$

she gets kind of dry sometimes, not all the time though, use this!

I’m looking forward to more anime in Vol.2. It took some time warming up to the anime in Vol.1, because I was expecting a clean “Ghost In The Shell” style. This should be interesting. I’m still holding out hope that “Yuki’s Revenge” is done in anime.