Animated Movies-Discussion (NO Anime)

Mine is definitly Shrek.

Funny as hell.

oh, so noone here liked the South Park movie? I think it deserves a little mentioning

I’d like to add the south park movie to my list.

South Park BL&U

Cowboy Bebop

Ghost in the Shell

Samurai X

Efrum the Retarded Rabbit

EFRUM!!! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Efrum. My one and only friend.

Pah, pretty much everything that is already mentioned.

Shrek (All-timer!)

Monster’s Inc.

Ghost in the Shell

Aladdin (?!!)

Ninja Scrolls

Toy Story 1

Spirited Away

Detective Story (from Animatrix)

Second Renaissance (from Animatrix)

[quote]Pah, pretty much everything that is already mentioned.

Aladdin (?!!)
[/quote]

Aladdin is the shit! that and Lion King are 2 of my favorite disney movies.

Did u know that in Lion King after Adult Simba plops down on the ground after talkin to his 2 sidekicks you can see the word SEX in the dust-i laughed so hard the first time i saw dat

Did you know they’re making another straight-to-video Lion King sequel? You won’t believe what it’s called…

The Lion King 1 1/2!! How fucking cheesy is that?

They also made a sequel to Aladdin called the Return of Jafar which sucked ass

oh ya i forgot Fantasia-love that movie, the 2nd one aint so bad either

after that one they made a 3rd one called the king of theifs and jafar wasnt even in it

Anyone who’s watched Disney cartoons should know that Disney makes all of their sequels as good as George Lucas makes his prequels. First off, the animation is a bit wonky 'cos the whole production team has changed and secondly, their plots and score is like something they hand to some fresh film graduate (sorry sorry! I don’t mean that ALL fresh graduates suck). If you seriously treasure your happy childhood memories… steer clear of the sequels!

disny ran out of ideas so there just makin sequals now

South Park

Finding Nemo

Princess Mononoke

Beauty and the Beast

Shrek

Toy Story

[quote]after that one they made a 3rd one called the king of theifs and jafar wasnt even in it[/quote]

what, Aladdin and the King of Theives? That was actually decent. It was even better because Robin Williams returned as the Genie...

nothing beats End of Evangelion, some people will look at it and say what the fuck!, but thats because it is so deep and symbolic and also you would wont to watch all of the episodes as well as death and rebirth to make any sense out of it but once you do these things End of Evangelion is just down right the most amazing animated movie ever.

Asuka vs the eva series kicks every other animated fight scenes arse.

WATCH IT NOW

[quote]
Did u know that in Lion King after Adult Simba plops down on the ground after talkin to his 2 sidekicks you can see the word SEX in the dust-i laughed so hard the first time i saw dat
[/quote]

It says SFX, the team that did the special effects for the movie, not SEX, wich it is commonly mistaken for.

My list:

Ice Age

Shrek

Toy Story 1&2

Finding Nemo

Lion King

Monsters Inc.

SouthPark the movie

Ghost in the Shell

Does Waking Life count? I’d say that. Ninja Scroll was also good (I’m not a big anime fan though)

[quote]

Aladdin is the shit! [/quote]

word 8) i actually liked return of jafar. it was darker then the original which was cool

shrek monsters inc ( buscemi made the movie )