The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Al Pacino?

Does anyone here think that quentin should cast Al Pacino in a future movie? He would have to write a good part for him first but i think a collabaration between them would be cool! Has quentin ever offered him a script?

I’m not exactly sure if Pacino is Tarantino’s style…

if that makes sense.

i was thinking that, but i also thought that de niro wouldnt be tarantinos style either but i was proven wrong, he stole the show in jackie brown in my opinion!

True.

It all depends on the part. I really dont know if we’ll ever see those two work together though.

yeh me either because bith of them dont do alot of movies, but it’ll still be awesome if they did!

Pal Al? No,I don’t think so. But hey,maybe someday who knows? But that’s not a possibility if Charlie Bronson is sayin’

that particular line… :-</E>

Not to be disrespectful to QT, but Pacino is way out of QT’s league.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

what league is that? the travolta league? the thurman league? the carradine league? the madsen league? the willis league? the sam jackson league?

i think you’re wrong

i fully agree with seb he might not be in some other directors leauge (boll) but quentin has proven himself with every movie he’s done.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

Kinda funny you say that, since Pacino lately has been starring in shit movie after shit movie. If these hack directors could sign him, I don’t see why QT can’t.

Pacino is out of QT’s league? No disrespect to you, but you gotta be mentally retarded.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Kinda funny you say that, since Pacino lately has been starring in shit movie after shit movie. If these hack directors could sign him, I don’t see why QT can’t.
[/quote]

That is the league that I’m talking about. I don’t care for those shit movies either, and that is why I watch films by people like Tarantino. Pacino is not the kind of actor that you would want to see in a Tarantino movie. Imagine Pacino in Reservoir dogs - it would be a fucking joke.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

I’m sorry, but you’re a dumbass.

Kilgores logic is truly fucked up. He says he likes movies by QT then says if Pacino was in a Tarantino movie it would be a fucking joke? What the fuck does THAT mean?

If QT wrote a part that was right for Al, hes the right guy for it. Theres no in betweens.

Al couldve played a guy like Max Cherry any day.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
Kilgores logic is truly fucked up. He says he likes movies by QT then says if Pacino was in a Tarantino movie it would be a fucking joke? What the fuck does THAT mean?

If QT wrote a part that was right for Al, hes the right guy for it. Theres no in betweens.

[/quote]

Kilgore realised that he made a retarded statement, and then tried to subtly make himself look like less of a retard, but only managed look doubly retarded. Haha, what a dumbass.

As you said, if Pacino was to star in a QT film, I’d bet my life that he’d be the right, if not the best, guy for the job. I have yet to see a bad performance from an actor in a QT film.

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]
Kilgore realised that he made a retarded statement, and then tried to subtly make himself look like less of a retard, but only managed look doubly retarded. Haha, what a dumbass.

As you said, if Pacino was to star in a QT film, I’d bet my life that he’d be the right, if not the best, guy for the job. I have yet to see a bad performance from an actor in a QT film.
[/quote]

The cab driver in Pulp Fiction, Villalobos, was a bad performance.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
The cab driver in Pulp Fiction, Villalobos, was a bad performance.
[/quote]

How so?

I thought she was pretty convincing.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
[/quote]

YES. He really could. But still I think the role’s too shallow for him.

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]
How so?

I thought she was pretty convincing.
[/quote]
convincingly shitty!