Actors You Hate

that wody harrellson Larry Flynt movie is on tv ;D With Courtney Love :-X

I wouldn´t compare Lindsay to Courtney, since I do like Hole, and Courtneys solo-things as well. I also think she is good in Larry Flynt. Lindsay is just a no-talented biatch who is supposed to draw audience to the cinemas. But, she hasn´t done that to any of her movies since Mean Girls or something. Just says that peopple are basically over her. I was never in to her in the first place though. She bugs the hell out of me. She should stick to snort yay, and show vag, or whatever she does.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
that wody harrellson Larry Flynt movie is on tv ;D With Courtney Love :-X
[/quote]

Hahaha, look at my post :wink:

hahahah i’m watching

Pamela Anderson.Why does she even act? the only reason people watch her movies is to look at her tits(which its a bad thing)

[quote=“me”]
Pamela Anderson.Why does she even act? the only reason people watch her movies is to look at her tits(which its a bad thing)
[/quote]

Oh. Don´t get me started on her. No talent whatsoever. And her tits are just gross. She is obviously ana as well.

Well I do like Doll Arms by hole but have a strong fucking hate for Courtney Love cause of the Kurt Cobain thing to me she’s the Yoko of the 90s.

You mean these…

I had to do that hahaha!

Doll Parts :wink: Ok, I can get that. But they had a fucked up relationship.

But it´s Courtney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lindsay Imo.

[quote=“me”]
You mean these…

I had to do that hahaha!
[/quote]

I just threw up a little in my mouth

[quote=“me”]

He sure made one hell of a change

Most people that do teen movies their careers are dead but Michael Anthony Hall made a comeback.Definitely one of my favorite teen actors.
[/quote]

Besides the fact that he looks different, I’m surprised at all the 80’s “heart throbs” who are getting a lot of work lately.

Rob Lowe

Kiefer Sutherland

Patrick Dempsey

James Spader

Jon Cryer

Charlie Sheen

Emilio Esteves (Just came out with that Robert Kennedy movie)

Poor Judd Nelson :frowning:

Hahaha!

I also hate Matthew Conaghty unless he’s playing a stoner than he fits that role very well

Hahaha, Judd is the only one from the Brat pack still unemployed. Poor dude.

[quote=“me”]
Hahaha!

I also hate Matthew Conaghty unless he’s playing a stoner than he fits that role very well
[/quote]

Oh, yeah. He can be very annoying. Also, as many have mentioned: BEN fucking AFFLECK.

Ben Arselfläck ;D

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Ben Arselfläck ;D
[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha!!! ;D Suits him fine :wink:

I hear people say “fuck him” on these boards but I dont find him so bad, I mean would I watch any movie in the near future fuck no but I think sooner or later he’s gonna have that role thats gonna blow people off there asses.

Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins - The most boring actors in the world

Okay this girl is not an actress but as long as we got this hate machine going I think we definitely need talk about her. Paris FUCKING Hilton. Oh if theres one person that needs to go away its this rich whore

Max: Yep, they are boring as hell.

Me: Paris should just go away. She is just as annoying as LIndsay.

Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman were great in Shawshank Redemption I could watch that movie a million times(actually I probably already have)

David Arquette,need I say more?