A Kill Bill homage/parody movie I made

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
I cant see it, Ive only got the sound :-</E>
[/quote]

U might need to d/l the latest version of dvix to get it working.

http://download.divx.com/divx/

hahaha…when’s Volume 2 come out?

I enjoyed it and thought it was pretty funny, but I think you could have definitely added a bit more to it: little more action, dialogue, and like KFM said- originality. But it was a really entertaining clip, especially if you’ve already seen Kill Bill. Keep up the good work

Hey havnt gotten around to seeing your film but I just wanted to no whats up with this charbax fucker. Sounds like alot of people hate him. Whats the story?

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
I enjoyed it and thought it was pretty funny, but I think you could have definitely added a bit more to it: little more action, dialogue, and like KFM said- originality. But it was a really entertaining clip, especially if you’ve already seen Kill Bill. Keep up the good work
[/quote]

Well this movie was only shot in about two hours with about 15 minutes of planning so i didnt quite get to flesh it out but i def plan to make something similar in future complete with more dialogue and more action. I also plan to to make it somewhat more original, I already got some fresh ideas in my head :wink: Thanks for watching mate.

It was good, but you guys totally overdid the whole revenge thing with your acting, and the beat where your hand is cut off is WAY TOO LONG, and your facial expressions were so priceless, and that guy was too ugly to compare with Uma.

Besides that I’m very impressed, and am I the only one who found entertainment in Kill Bush, yes it was bad but I still love it.

where’s the link for Kill Bush?

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
where’s the link for Kill Bush?
[/quote]
Ya know, the Charbax joint, and I don’t know.

I know all about it…just haven’t watched it yet because I can’t find where to download it

Ask her, shes a member, no?

not anymore

http://bush.150.dk/

Wow, I’m speechless. Words escape me. I can not put what I saw into any kind of rational thought. Quite simply, this was…THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM FUCK KILL BILL VOLUME 1, Kill Bush Volume 1 is the best thing since the invention of the crackpipe. What all can I say about this amazing movie? The music! The beautiful cinematography! The absolutely breathtaking fights…with real professional skaters! And how could I not mention the fight against the guy with the frying pan. That one scene puts the Bride vs. GoGo fight in Volume 1 to shame. This movie is just woah. Woah.

I’m about to watch Volume 2. I can hardly wait. Thoughts in a few minutes…

Hahaha, I just watched it again, man I love that peice of shit.

PETE YOU FAILED ME, FUCK YOU!!!

[quote=“Water2Funk”]
It was good, but you guys totally overdid the whole revenge thing with your acting, and the beat where your hand is cut off is WAY TOO LONG, and your facial expressions were so priceless, and that guy was too ugly to compare with Uma.
[/quote]

Ugly? :o lol

The hand cut off thing has the same timing as some samurai moives where there’s usually always a delayed reaction in the bloodspurt.

[quote=“Water2Funk”]
PETE YOU FAILED ME, FUCK YOU!!!
[/quote]

chill out, fellas :-))

this shit doesnt even work for media it jus played sound.

[quote=“Tarantino Forum Admin”]

chill out, fellas :-))
[/quote]
Thats a quote from the movie, thats all. Havent you watched it? I highly recomend you do, its quite fascinating

If by fascinating, you mean a big flaming pile of dog shit, then yes it’s fascinating.

I love this movie… I showed it to kids at school.

Ha, ha, that was like the worse thing I’ve ever seen. The ugly bitch was terrible. Quack quack

[quote=“Joseph”]

Thats a quote from the movie, thats all. Havent you watched it? I highly recomend you do, its quite fascinating
[/quote]
lol that admin got some issues with false acusation.

edit from admin: if there wasnt so much crap to clean up in here I would have more time to read stuff more carefully, so dont complain