A Gecko Brothers Movie

Hey, first post here. I like Tarantino immensly, and enjoyed the first half of From Dusk Till Dawn alot. I loved how it was going and every moment compelled me and the chemstry between Clooney and Quentin was great and thier characters deep. Then, out of the fi’n blue, Everyone turns into vampires and the whole movie goes downhill.

SO I was wondering if anyone has heard rumors of a Gecko Brothers movie or if this has ever been talked about. It would be way better than a Vega Brothers movie, though that would still be nice. Thanks in advance

yea post next time on the Dusk till Dawn area or any other QT movie areas on here if you have a thought or something, i havent heard anything about a Gecko Bro’s movie just more gossiping i guess, and well Seb will tell you all u want to know on the whole Vega Brothers thing (HAHAHAHAHAHAH).

this is a whole new area… now we dont even need rumors anymore. we just pretend there are some, or wish some :wink:

Quentin will probably be almost 50 by the time IB is done with.

[quote=“5intheface”]
Then, out of the fi’n blue, Everyone turns into vampires and the whole movie goes downhill.
[/quote]

I’ve heard that opinion several times and i think thats stupid. If you want to divide FDTD into two parts, one gangster, one vampire, both are awesome.

there are no rumours about a Gecko movie Ive heard of and if there are than thats bullshit

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
[/quote]

I have a feeling he’ll get it done within the next 9 years buddy.

[quote=“ClarenceWorley”]
[quote=“IL_Buono”]
[/quote]

I have a feeling he’ll get it done within the next 9 years buddy.
[/quote]

learn to count. QT WILL be amost 50 in 9 years :wink:

I think that was a joke ::slight_smile: :o :frowning: :-* :’( :slight_smile: :wink:

FDTD should have been THE Gecko brothers movie… damn fucked up ending! :’(

well, there’s richie gecko and seth gecko. FDTD is the gecko brothers movie.

period

Another Tarantino’s criminal movie. It would be great.

Especially Tarantino himself, but maybe he’s not going to be there… He will be old if he ever makes that film. And I agree with the author of this topic - first half was perfect. The movie has Tarantino spirit till his character’s death, then comes the Rodriguez part.

I don’t hope so.

What’s done is done, That was then.

He shouldn’t make a Geckos movie but he should do one with Clooney starring.

[quote=“Titty Twister”]
I don’t hope so.

What’s done is done, That was then.

He shouldn’t make a Geckos movie but he should do one with Clooney starring.
[/quote]

You mean a sequel to Dusk?

i dont think he meant that

he just wants to see clooney in a QT movie again, i guess

but okay, he’ll let us know what he meant

there’s already been a bunch of threads about this. I started one awhile back and got shit for it because there was already one.

[quote=“5intheface”]
I like Tarantino immensly, and enjoyed the first half of From Dusk Till Dawn alot. I loved how it was going and every moment compelled me and the chemstry between Clooney and Quentin was great and thier characters deep. Then, out of the fi’n blue, Everyone turns into vampires and the whole movie goes downhill.

[/quote]

lol i was thinking the same thing when i watched it. It wouldn’t have been to bad if the Vampires didn’t look like rubber dolls…It was meant to be a horror/comedy tho.

I don’t think a Gecko Brothers movie would be a good idea really, i don’t think it would work. That said, i would love to see George Clooney in a Tarantino film.