The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

2-minute Trailer

We have to do a two minute film for Cinematography and Lighting (I’m at film school). Our group decided on a trailer, which made it a shitload of work. We have a five day shooting schedule. Today was day four. So far it has been really great and I will post it up on Youtube or something when I am done. We blew like four gulliver lights, in two days, but all’s well. ;D

cool! what film school you attending? cant wait to see it

Bond University.

[quote=“Angel”]
Bond University.

[/quote]

Bond shit i thought you went to Griffith ( i live so close and yet you never have time for old friends ) lol :P

And you still have my Boogiepop Phantom dvd.. ;D

cool, im tasmanian but im looking at film schools for next year (still pondering weather or not i want to leave the state) how is the traielr going?

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
Bond shit i thought you went to Griffith ( i live so close and yet you never have time for old friends ) lol :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I’ve told you I was going to Bond before, retard. lol.

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
cool, im tasmanian but im looking at film schools for next year (still pondering weather or not i want to leave the state) how is the traielr going?
[/quote]

Shooting some rather ridiculous scenes tomorrow (but the producer wants them, so what can you do). If you do come to Bond, tell me. I might see you next year.

will do, just gotta decide where im going lol