The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

10 year anniversery

I was lucky enough to catch it 3 times in theaters.

(Select theater show) First viewing was a beauty. I went along with my dad and unlike him, I knew what to expect since I was familiar with Tarantino and he had absolutley no clue on what type of movie this was. All I told him was that John Travolta was in it. The movie turned out to be so much better than I expected and I couldn’t stop thinking about it days later.

(Wide release show) 2nd viewing was with my mom. She loved it too although she did squirm in her seat during the pawn shop scene.

(Re-release show-Prior to the Oscars) 3rd vewing was with my dad,mom,and sister. My sister liked it, but not as much as my dad. Enough so that afterwards when we went out for dinner, he asked the waitress if they had a 5 Dollar Shake. True story.

[quote=“walt1427”]
i’m not sure exaclly what month PULP FICTION came out but i know it came out 10 years ago. It’d be pretty cool if they re-released it in theaters.
[/quote]

PF went into general release in October '94, but I think it premiered at Cannes or some other festival earlier in the year. Maybe even late "93 or is that just the copyright date?

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

I’ve never seen Pulp Fiction in theatres.

You’re right Admin, they should have released it again…

The Shawshank Redemption has been re-released nationally this month (at least in Seattle) for its 10th, so why not PULP FICTION? (If you’re in city with art house repertory, someone might screen it locally. That’s what I’m hopinig for.)

[quote=“walt1427”]
i’m not sure exaclly what month PULP FICTION came out but i know it came out 10 years ago. It’d be pretty cool if they re-released it in theaters.
[/quote]

That would be great! I’ve never got the chance to see PF in theatres neither :frowning:

Niether did i. I wish they could re-release all of his movies, just for me so i can see them at the cinema!