The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

10 film projects in the works from yours truly!

I have four of ten of my screen plays done…

1. Risk vs. Reward-completed
  2. Empty Vessel-completed
  3. Superfly:The Remake-completed
  4. Puppy, True, and Unconditional-completed
  5. The Gender Wars-in development
  6. The Bluenote-in development
  7. Flight to Africa-in development
  8. Depressed In Arkansas-in development
  9. Country Folk-in development
  10. Bleek’s Blues-pending copyright/in development

If anyone has any questions about said screenplays, or would like to hear about my ideas, I would love to hear from yall. Plus, put in your 2 cents about my project, or tell me about yours…Later I will go through indiviually and tell you what they are about…

Are you literally writing all the screenplays at once or are the

ones that are “in development” just ideas you have?

I write a little on every one of them when I am inspired by something…I did five pages on “The Bluenote” a week ago, because I heard a song i hadn’t heard in so liong, and i just got a really good idea…The Bluenote is a fictional story of a singer who becomes the worlds leading man in soul, his name is Teddy Pendergrass

We got a genuine Lubbockite here. In case you Europeans don’t know - Lubbock, Texas is the home of Buddy Holly, Waylan Jennings, and Roy Orbison - and a place where I spent over $15,000.00 on beer. Welcome to the Tarantino Archives, Wolf!

Risk vs. Reward sounds interesting whats that one about? are you planning on making any of these?

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
Risk vs. Reward sounds interesting whats that one about?
[/quote]

ditto

what is you genre? do you experiment or focus on just one?

why the superfly remake?

why the superfly remake?

Because it is a cultural icon of the seventies…For the people who loved the black hero, they had Shaft, but for the people living in the ghettos, their heroes were people like Ron O’neal in Superfly…I am a person who is generally against remakes, some are done right and tastefully, but most just flat out suck, and I watched the remake of Shaft a few months ago, and I was just disgusted on how bad that it was, so I decided that I want to do one remake and it blow all other remakes out of the water, and I want to do the original justice, but also stand on it’s own, and with a little time, a good story, and (if in a perfect world) it could be musically narrated by Cee-Lo from the Goodie Mob, also known as Gnarls Barkley. At first I wanted the whole soundtrack done by Andre 3000, and I wanted him to play the new Superfly (if he puts on about 20 lbs.) But Cee-Lo has the funky sound I am looking for, and he reminds me of Curtis Mayfield, may he rest in peace. I think that I could make a good movie out of it, more input please, this is great…

[quote=“DangerMouse”]
what is you genre? do you experiment or focus on just one?
[/quote]

I don’t have a set genre…I want to be very universal…Risk vs. Reward is a crime drama, Empty Vessel is a drama, The Bluenote is about Teddy pendergrass, so its a true story drama, The Gender Wars is a romantic comedy, puppy, True, and Unconditional is romance, Flight to Africa is crime drama, Depressed in arkansas is a comedy about the depression, Country Folk is drama/comedy, and Bleek’s Blues is a continuation story of Spike Lee’s Mo’ Better Blues main character Bleek Gilliam

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
Risk vs. Reward sounds interesting whats that one about? are you planning on making any of these?
[/quote]

Risk vs. Reward is about a guy fresh off his termination from coporate america, and he moves back to his hometown, and stays with his favorite cousin from childhood, until he can get on his feet there. his cousin is a drug dealer, and our main character, Chance gets involved in his cousin, Bill’s world, and he begins to think that crime is his natural calling, and they get into trouble with other drug dealers and the Mexican mafia, and if they don’t fix what they broke, then everyone could die.