How to contact Tarantino

If someone knows Mr.Tarantino’s address (snail- or e-mail! ::slight_smile: ) would he/she be kind enough to post it here or with Instant Message to me.

Please

Pretty please

…with sugar on top!

:’(

I doubt you’ll get it through even if you find an adress. The ideal time to have mailed QT would have been sometime after Jackie Brown when NOTHING of any significance was happening to him. You missed the ship.

[quote]I doubt you’ll get it through even if you find an adress.  The ideal time to have mailed QT would have been sometime after Jackie Brown when NOTHING of any significance was happening to him.  You missed the ship.[/quote]

Njääh.

It’s never late to write your no.1 idol in the world… never ever.

1 Like

I don’t think he even has the internet. I’ve read comments by him indicating he doesn’t use it

I’ve heard the opposite. i heard he doesn’t use email and stuff but I’ve read he did some fansite surf-around back in jackie brown times

Same here, i also heard that he surfs around now too, thats why on the sharon osbourne show, he said that none of the geeks on the internet have found him in the movie yet.

All I can say to you dumb asses is, if you took time out of your life to sign up to be on this message board, your a fan. Or mabey your a phyco path attempting to find his address and kill him. But if he ever did go here, I highly doubt he would give all you shit for brain’s his e-mail. Only I… I have it out of all you nincompoops 8)

[quote]

So does this mean, the most spamming guy is…hm…HE?  :wink:

Okay, who is the master of spamming?  ;D  ;D  ;D[/quote]

Is it allowed to quote myself? :-[

Is this our new spamming master??? btw thanx for the dumpass, Sexywhatever

Can i just say that I’m not QT, I’m a girl! flashes there, I’ve just proved it!

[quote] flashes there, I’ve just proved it![/quote]

I’m sorry, I’m going to have to see some actual evidence (photo).

Seen as no one has replied to this thread for time, jus thought i’d add to it cos i really wanna know QT’s fanmail address, please, anyone???

A Band Apart

7966 Beverly Boulevard,

2nd Floor,

Los Angeles CA 90048

tel (323) 951-4400

fax (323) 951-4401

That’s his address, but good luck getting a reply. Somebody told me celebs wait a minimum of 6 weeks before they reply to fan mail so you think they’re busy whether they are or not. I’ve been waiting almost 2 months for QT’s reply…Hope you have better luck!!

BTW, what’s going on with Inglorious Bastards? The last I heard, they were to start filming in February and I havn’t heard shit about it lately? Anybody know anything ?

i had to delete 5 other “contacting QT” topics… now this will be the last and only one…

William Morris Agency

• A Band Apart Productions
  • 6525 Sunset Blvd. #G-12
  • Los Angeles, CA 90028
  • (213) 468-2555

www.abandapart.com

A Band Apart

7966 Beverly Blvd

2nd Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90048

323-951-4400

323-951-4401-Fax

Fan mail: C/O William Morris Agency
  • 151 El Camino Drive
  • Beverly Hills, CA 90212
  • U.S.A.

updates and corrections to these adresses are welcome

[quote]hey puck why dont u suck my big fat cock buddy, i hope someone runs over your mom with a mack truck infront of you…ii will never post at this site again. i mustve posted 3 - 4 times n almost everyone on this site are losers who will never b what they really wanna be and i dont wannna be associated with you guys. The real tarantino fans on this site who have been here before all these jerkoffs came this is not meant to any of yous but ppl like puck and them you guys need lives than to post on a site every friggen day wow. i hope every real tarantino fan who is mature on this site can figure out who the losers r n kick yous out. im leavin for good, sorra Q.T. [/quote]

lmao…and I never even saw his lame ass going away post until today. Haha.

Don’t they got e-mail or sumthin’?

"sorra Q.T."

uhm ok, that guy wont be missed.

i think ive heard of several instances where QT got back to ppl in the mail. especially if u wanna fuck him (see Oct '03 Playbody), at least it seems like he reads every thing he gets. hes prbly just a busy man.

I Have a 2 address

7471 Woodrow Wilson Drive

Los Angeles.CA 90046 AND

7966 Beverly Boulevard #300

Los Angeles,CA 90048-4512

and q-tarantino@usa.net

Who knows, what is it address ?

[quote]i had to delete 5 other “contacting QT” topics… now this will be the last and only one…

William Morris Agency  ÂÂ

• A Band Apart Productions  ÂÂ
  • 6525 Sunset Blvd. #G-12  ÂÂ
  • Los Angeles, CA 90028  ÂÂ
  • (213) 468-2555  ÂÂ

www.abandapart.com  ÂÂ

A Band Apart ÂÂ

7966 Beverly Blvd ÂÂ

2nd Floor ÂÂ

Los Angeles, CA 90048 ÂÂ

323-951-4400 ÂÂ

323-951-4401-Fax ÂÂ

ÂÂ

Fan mail: C/O William Morris Agency  ÂÂ
  • 151 El Camino Drive  ÂÂ
  • Beverly Hills, CA 90212  ÂÂ
  • U.S.A.

updates and corrections to these adresses are welcome[/quote]

Okay, I’m just checking, is this still the adress?

[quote=“Justin666”]
HA! im QT
[/quote]

HA! no you’re not.

i am not sure if those adresses are correct. you can try them out

QT didn’t say HA! - God did…