Elle Driver's Picture

Well in Volume 2, in BB’s room there’s a picture of Elle Driver. What’s up with that? It could have been the Bride but it looked a lot like Elle when she had two eyes. Does any one know why her picture was in BB’s room?

are you talking about the picture the bride put her necklace on?

hmmmmmmmm why the heyll would it be EllE?

LOL

il check when i get my DVD this week but i sincerley doubt its EllE!

Much as i love ELlE!

I could have sworn that was Uma, but maybe you’re right. Its entirely possible that Bill or Elle herslef put that picture in her room seeing how he and Elle Driver are apparently romantically involved.

That’s Beatrix in the picture holding the loaf of bread. In the original script, there’s a bit of dialogue that elaborates on that.

That’s obviously the pic that Bill was talking about - the one that made B.B. say she was the most gorgeous woman she’d ever seen.

well, i checked my DVD

Its Bea in the pic

duh

:smiley:

Why would anyone have a picture of Daryl Hannah anywhere, even if it’s in a movie.  She looks like a dude.  Ugliest women ever.  And this is coming from someone that doesn’t have standards.

maybe not ugliest woman ever, but she ain’t hot either

She was ‘so-so’ in that Robbie Williams video!

ill tell you why this could have happened.

dont you guys remeber in vol 1 where we find out that elle and bill are a couple. Bill tells Elle he loves her very much and to come home and abort the mission.

See what i thought would happen in vol 2 is that i thought elle would have helped raise Be Be, so i thought if beatrix was to kill elle, be be might have been upset by this, because she could have been the mother figure for her while beatrix was in a coma.

thus would have made a very interesting ending. just imagine if be be was calling elle her mom and beatrix had to watch this, what would she do?

so i cant see why elle’s picture couldnt be in be be’s room, for frig sake, she lived there.

No, the picture was of Uma not Hannah. Look again.

i know its not, its not very hard to see,

im saying that it wouldnt be crazy if there was a picture of elle in be be’s room. it would make sense if there was.

Wow, that’s…stupid.

Bill never really loved Elle, so why would he have a pic of her?

hah hows that stupid. she friggin lived there. If he didnt love her, why would she live there. He didnt love her like he loved beatrix. But she lived there. She could have also put a photo of herself in be bes room.

But thats the art director dicison and they probably didnt give a shit to go into the story like that. unless the photo was gonna be in a close up, then QT would of asked for it.

so if we want to get really into it.

She lived there for a couple years probably, it makes sense for photos of her to be in the house where she lived.

[quote]
hah hows that stupid. she friggin lived there. If he didnt love her, why would she live there. He didnt love her like he loved beatrix. But she lived there. She could have also put a photo of herself in be bes room.

But thats the art director dicison and they probably didnt give a shit to go into the story like that. unless the photo was gonna be in a close up, then QT would of asked for it.

so if we want to get really into it.

She lived there for a couple years probably, it makes sense for photos of her to be in the house where she lived.[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about? That didn’t make any sense at all.

holy shit! have you guys not watch the movies.

Elle lived with bill.

watch the hospital scene in vol 1, bill tells her to come home.

He also said he loved her very much, but thats probably a load of shit.

So to explain my argument again. Elle lived with bill and BB. I can see why there would be photos of elle at bills house, because she lived there for a couple years.

Even after she kills budd elle tells bill shes going to come home.

how is this hard to understand.

Bill told Sophie he loved her very much too…I think he was full of shit buddy. Also, i don’t think he meant to “come home” literally.

For all we know, Elle probably thought that Bill lived in a sleazy motel that paid by the hour.

Where was Elle when Budd rang her?

Anyways it was Beatrix in the photo with what looked like a baguette, end of story.