QTs New Film: DJANGO UNCHAINED (THE "SOUTHERN")

From what I’ve seen of the script there is no significant white female role except Candie’s sister, but I think she’s supposed to be much older than Gaga. Probably just some media crap…

Gaga is not going to be in Django. Probably in the next Kill Bill. When you think about it, it would be nice to see her head cut off.

[quote=“zeppelincheetah2”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]Im getting a bit sick of Quentin Tarantino’s Jewish infested mind. I mean he’s so damn Liberal these days. What happened to the type of shit when he did Reservoir Dogs? I mean some of the shit in that movie about Jews is hillarious. Tarantino is basicly bowing down and sucking Jewish cock.[/quote]

we get it, you hate jews. why don’t you go back to jerking off to the holocaust?

on topic: I’m really excited, finally a new movie! Does anyone know who might replace Sally as editor? This’ll be the first film he’s done without her…[/quote]
no i dont hate jews, i hate zionists you stupid cunt.

no gaga. all bullshit. come on guys, read those articles, its a non story.

mr pink, last warning. you’re annoying the shit out of everyone with your hating, racist crap

Tried ta find it on my own but now throw myself on the mercy of the board.

pger83@msn.com

All this Gaga talk reminds me of a few years ago when Quentin was interested in putting Lindsey Lohan in a movie. I think Gaga wouldn’t be terrible if it were in a Kill Bill-like role where it’s not in a “realer than real” universe. Just as long as her role isn’t the main antagonist or protagonist.

[quote=“zeppelincheetah2”]All this Gaga talk reminds me of a few years ago when Quentin was interested in putting Lindsey Lohan in a movie. I think Gaga wouldn’t be terrible if it were in a Kill Bill-like role where it’s not in a “realer than real” universe. Just as long as her role isn’t the main antagonist or protagonist.[/quote]

Or as long as she doesn’t act in QT’s movie.

I can see it now Lady Gaga in an antibellum hoop dress covered in meat…

Hey if you could PM the script I would be much obliged.

My email is scstimes@hotmail.com

DiCaprio in Django Unchained?!

<LINK_TEXT text=“/Film | Reporting the Reel World … unchained/”>Will Leonardo DiCaprio Be Quentin Tarantino's Villain For 'Django Unchained'?</LINK_TEXT>

Oh goody. I hope this one’s true. I’ve always wanted these two to work together. It will be great with this two… DiCaprio Smith and Waltz you have to admit that would be an intriguing combination in a film whether or not you like Tarantino or the plot line

I’m excited!!! :laugh:

And you know if Tarantino gets DiCaprio Will smith will sign on… you got that whole competition thing going on…two of the biggest stars in H’wood in one movie … oh I bet QT is wetting himself now

For the love of God, someone please send me the script! I’m dyin here!

scstimes@hotmail.com

Thanks to all who helped me get it. I read it with old Tarantino scores in the background. It was epic to say the least. It seems, even more so than in his other scripts, Tarantino’s voice comes through loud and clear. I could practically hear him in the room. However each character was wonderfully distinct. Shultz seemed very similar to Landa, but still awesome anyway. I couldn’t see any other actor playing him. I saw Stringer Bell as Django. I hope Will Smith does not get the role. But I do hope Dicapiro gets the villain role. I think he’d be a great fit, and he needs a fun part. And it would be great to see him destroy his current “nice guy” image. It will also be very interesting to see who fills out all the supporting roles. I could see lots of amazing long lost character actors coming out of the woodwork. Broomhilda is also a tough one. I never got a solid image of her in my mind. I hope they go with an unknown. Or maybe Pam Grier’s daughter if she has one.

Thanks again for the help reading it guys.

If anyone could PM me the script it would also be much appreciated.

My email is paul_e_maniacal@hotmail.com

Man,

Am I psyched for this movie…

Django was first played by Franco Nero in 1966 !

[quote=“efficient33”]Django was first played by Franco Nero in 1966 ![/quote]

No fucking shit.

News article claims that Tarantino was in Knoxville scouting locations in Sevier County for Django this week

According to this source, Will Smith was never in negotiations for the movie DiCaprio is and Tarantino stayed at the Marriott?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.metropulse.com/news/2011/jun … ie-django/”>http://www.metropulse.com/news/2011/jun/09/inside-skinny-quentin-tarantinos-new-movie-django/</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“hotpinksky”]News article claims that Tarantino was in Knoxville scouting locations in Sevier County for Django this week

According to this source, Will Smith was never in negotiations for the movie DiCaprio is and Tarantino stayed at the Marriott?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.metropulse.com/news/2011/jun … ie-django/”>http://www.metropulse.com/news/2011/jun/09/inside-skinny-quentin-tarantinos-new-movie-django/</LINK_TEXT>[/quote]
I haven’t read the whole script, but wasn’t this supposed to be set mostly in the south? Plus, the writer says DiCaprio will play Django, “not to break the series’ continuity” ::slight_smile: