QTs New Film: DJANGO UNCHAINED (THE "SOUTHERN")

omg, all of that sounds absolutely amazing.

but, is there really a slave movie genre? Other than Mandingo?

Im getting a bit sick of Quentin Tarantino’s Jewish infested mind. I mean he’s so damn Liberal these days. What happened to the type of shit when he did Reservoir Dogs? I mean some of the shit in that movie about Jews is hillarious. Tarantino is basicly bowing down and sucking Jewish cock.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Im getting a bit sick of Quentin Tarantino’s Jewish infested mind. I mean he’s so damn Liberal these days. What happened to the type of shit when he did Reservoir Dogs? I mean some of the shit in that movie about Jews is hillarious. Tarantino is basicly bowing down and sucking Jewish cock.[/quote]

we get it, you hate jews. why don’t you go back to jerking off to the holocaust?

on topic: I’m really excited, finally a new movie! Does anyone know who might replace Sally as editor? This’ll be the first film he’s done without her…

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]omg, all of that sounds absolutely amazing.

but, is there really a slave movie genre? Other than Mandingo?[/quote]

Theres not alot of films in that genre but a few titles are: Drum, Skin Game, Puddin Head Wilson. Also ROOTs miniseries, which isnt a movie movie but still part of that genre. Also Goodbye Uncle Tom is more of a mondo movie, but thats completely about the sickening world of slavery.

[quote=“Pete”]
One in particular made me laugh out loud as I was reading it, just cuz of how QT wrote it. Its like a screwball comedy bit.[/quote]

SLIGHT SPOILER

Are you talking about the flour sacks scene, that one made me laugh out loud and I stopped reading there. But it felt kinda familiar, don’t know if it’s the KKK scene in “Fletch Lives” or something else…

[quote=“Dead Zed”][quote=“Pete”]
One in particular made me laugh out loud as I was reading it, just cuz of how QT wrote it. Its like a screwball comedy bit.[/quote]

SLIGHT SPOILER

Are you talking about the flour sacks scene, that one made me laugh out loud and I stopped reading there. But it felt kinda familiar, don’t know if it’s the KKK scene in “Fletch Lives” or something else…[/quote]

That flour sacks scene was hilarious :smiley:

[quote=“jonitapani”][quote=“Dead Zed”][quote=“Pete”]

SLIGHT SPOILER

Are you talking about the flour sacks scene, that one made me laugh out loud and I stopped reading there. But it felt kinda familiar, don’t know if it’s the KKK scene in “Fletch Lives” or something else…[/quote]

That flour sacks scene was hilarious :smiley:[/quote]

Funny stuff! :smiley:

What page?

This script is awesome. It’s true QT. The tension will get bigger and bigger towards the end. At the last hour of the film audience will shit their pants for the excitement.

The beginning is more fun (though it’s dramatic too) and the rest of the script is more drama and tension.

QT haven’t written script like this before.

This movie is going to be 4 hours long.

[quote=“hotpinksky”]This movie is going to be 4 hours long.[/quote]

How so? The script is 166 pages long…

So it’s going to be about 2 hours 40 minutes. I believe a little less 'cause there’s always scenes in the script that will get cut out.

I think there are going to be some long action sequences… The Good the bad and the ugly was about 2 1/2 hours long and didn’t have half the dialogue this movie will have.

I’m not making a judgment just an observation.

[quote=“hotpinksky”]I think there are going to be some long action sequences… The Good the bad and the ugly was about 2 1/2 hours long and didn’t have half the dialogue this movie will have.

I’m not making a judgment just an observation.[/quote]

Itll prob be around the same as Basterds (I forget how long it was). But GBU is a film that is almost more about visuals over dialogue. QTs style is usually alot of dialogue interspersed with visuals/action. From what Ive read theres not going to be many big non talking set pieces like Leone was known for.

I read it. What do you people want to know about the script?

Please don’t tell me lady gaga is going to be in it ::slight_smile:

[quote=“hotpinksky”]Please don’t tell me lady gaga is going to be in it ::slight_smile:[/quote]

Like it would be written in the script… And I don’t believe that Lady Gaga will ever act in a QT film.

Saw this

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/05/12/qu … ext-movie/”>http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/05/12/quentin-tarantino-wants-lady-gaga-in-his-next-movie/</LINK_TEXT>

From what I’ve seen of the script there is no significant white female role except Candie’s sister, but I think she’s supposed to be much older than Gaga. Probably just some media crap…

Gaga is not going to be in Django. Probably in the next Kill Bill. When you think about it, it would be nice to see her head cut off.

[quote=“zeppelincheetah2”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]Im getting a bit sick of Quentin Tarantino’s Jewish infested mind. I mean he’s so damn Liberal these days. What happened to the type of shit when he did Reservoir Dogs? I mean some of the shit in that movie about Jews is hillarious. Tarantino is basicly bowing down and sucking Jewish cock.[/quote]

we get it, you hate jews. why don’t you go back to jerking off to the holocaust?

on topic: I’m really excited, finally a new movie! Does anyone know who might replace Sally as editor? This’ll be the first film he’s done without her…[/quote]
no i dont hate jews, i hate zionists you stupid cunt.