QTs New Film: DJANGO UNCHAINED (THE "SOUTHERN")

168 pages.

Another one - not so laudatory again yada yada SPOILER ALERT

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movie-n … oughts.php”>http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movie-news/quentin-tarantinos-django-unchained-script-review-thoughts.php</LINK_TEXT>

They have character names listed which makes it worth reading if nothing else. And that word - Mandingo - popped up.

the script has exactly 166 pages + the title page and the first 40 pages are awesome!

Sorry for my english, SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - The Script, good reading :wink:

ADMIN NOTE - LINK REMOVED

Many thanks man, I’m gonna read the beginning only…

I wonder if he is going to shoot all this at Rodriguez’ studio…

And he might actually use original music :-*

he might, u never know. but there is a wealth of music material out there that might fit his project…

I’ve been thinking about soundtrack music. For some reason, I’ve got this 70’s thing going thru my mind. But since it is a period piece, who knows what he’s gonna do.

I’m ReALLY looking forwards to the music choices.

[quote=“roulette67”]I’m ReALLY looking forwards to the music choices.[/quote]

Yeah, me too. But I bet it’s going to be as kick ass as usual. w#r

Holy shit, just finished reading the first 60 odd pages. I cannot imagine how this thing is gonna look, as i was reading I was imagining a real 70s film grain. Not great on it’s own so far (like Inglourious Basterds), but definitely Tarantino.

I think this should definitely have at least the theme song original, or some existing one but unused in a movie. For example, this band from my country has a whole bunch of cool Morricone-ish/surf instrumentals that would just need some re-arrangement:

As the Dark Wave Swells - YouTube (esp. when it kicks in at around 3:00)

Theme From Slaying Beauty - YouTube

I bet there’s lots of others out there as well…

Is it against forum rules to ask for link to the script?

[quote=“dturner93”]Is it against forum rules to ask for link to the script?[/quote]

nope. but I can obviously not allow linking

I would absolutely love a link to the script… ;D

[quote=“Sebastian”][quote=“dturner93”]Is it against forum rules to ask for link to the script?[/quote]

nope. but I can obviously not allow linking[/quote]

ok well if any1 does have it pm me please, i’ll forever be in ur debt lol

Hi, new here. If you have the script and you can PM it to me, I’d be forever indebted to ya. Thanks!

One writer suggested Michael Jai White for the role of Django … I hadn’t thought of him but he would be a good choice. I thought Black Dynamite was the most underated film of 2009. Michael deserves a chance Go Michael!

I love Michael Jai White. I don’t know if he has the dramatic range though, and of course we don’t know yet if the role requires more physicality and screen presence, or an actor’s dramatic range.

I’m also new in the forum. I’d really like to get my hands on the Django script, being a huge fan of Tarantino and spaghetti westerns, so if you do have it, please PM me. Thank you.

hey guys,i’m new here and i’m so pumped for his flick. it would be very kind if someone would post me the django script…i cannot wait!!! thanx

kingback@gmx.de