QTs New Film: DJANGO UNCHAINED (THE "SOUTHERN")

366 pages WTF? The previous rumor from that commentator was 166, maybe the interviewer misheard it, otherwise this is gonna be one looong movie, or several of them (BTW, there’s Chris Tucker again)…

[quote=“Dead Zed”]366 pages WTF? The previous rumor from that commentator was 166, maybe the interviewer misheard it, otherwise this is gonna be one looong movie, or several of them (BTW, there’s Chris Tucker again)…[/quote]

Im sure every African American actor in Hollywood will be trying to get in this one.

Also the 366/166 page thing: could either be 366 was the original draft length and 166 is the final draft or it was just a mistake and he said 166.

or the interviewer is a dumbas and it is a typo

OH OH OH :o I hope he shoots it in Tennessee oh please oh please I will be his unpaid slave if he does please QT Please w#r

[quote=“Sebastian”]or the interviewer is a dumbas and it is a typo[/quote]

I’d say ‘dumbass’. The man had to repeat himself 3 times before the answer finally sunk in… please.

Probably meant 166 pages. Basterds was around that length actually, and that was 2 and a half hours. Kill Bill was JUST over 200 pages and that turned into two separate movies!

If it really was 366 pages then it’d be like… A godly six hour Tarantino film.

A man can dream though ;_;

On another note. The interviewer gets a hold of Tarantino after writing his latest movie, and we get THIS?

So there was like a childlike scrawl on the first page that leaked.

QT: The childlike scrawl is my handwriting…

He did the same with the title page for Kill Bill and Basterds scripts, I guess she never read those. Her loss! ;D

I think Tarantino misspoke. He meant to say 166 but said 366 instead. At least he didnt say 666. >:D

OH ohoh I can’t wait!!!

What a stupid interviewer I must say.

Still hoping to see Waltz in the movie.

[quote=“jonitapani”]What a stupid interviewer I must say.

Still hoping to see Waltz in the movie.[/quote]
I think Quentin was just playing “official” before Weinsteins approve the script and casting, people who read it mention the Waltz character. Harry Knowles now says the script is 168 pages long, so I guess the original poster who revealed the plot outline and 166 pages was probably correct…

The script is circulating in a .pdf document, gents ;D

If any of you get a hold of a copy, make sure to share it!

<LINK_TEXT text=“As the Gods Will - JoBlo … -unchained”>As the script circulates, what we know about Tarantino's Django Unchained</LINK_TEXT>

168 pages.

Another one - not so laudatory again yada yada SPOILER ALERT

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movie-n … oughts.php”>http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movie-news/quentin-tarantinos-django-unchained-script-review-thoughts.php</LINK_TEXT>

They have character names listed which makes it worth reading if nothing else. And that word - Mandingo - popped up.

the script has exactly 166 pages + the title page and the first 40 pages are awesome!

Sorry for my english, SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - The Script, good reading :wink:

ADMIN NOTE - LINK REMOVED

Many thanks man, I’m gonna read the beginning only…

I wonder if he is going to shoot all this at Rodriguez’ studio…

And he might actually use original music :-*

he might, u never know. but there is a wealth of music material out there that might fit his project…

I’ve been thinking about soundtrack music. For some reason, I’ve got this 70’s thing going thru my mind. But since it is a period piece, who knows what he’s gonna do.

I’m ReALLY looking forwards to the music choices.

[quote=“roulette67”]I’m ReALLY looking forwards to the music choices.[/quote]

Yeah, me too. But I bet it’s going to be as kick ass as usual. w#r

Holy shit, just finished reading the first 60 odd pages. I cannot imagine how this thing is gonna look, as i was reading I was imagining a real 70s film grain. Not great on it’s own so far (like Inglourious Basterds), but definitely Tarantino.